Children Of Bodom

Geozee

Finnish metallers CHILDREN OF BODOM will release their ninth studio album, "I Worship Chaos", worldwide on October 2 via Nuclear Blast. The artwork for the CD was created by Finnish artist Tuomas Korpi and can be seen below.

"I Worship Chaos" was once again recorded at Helsinki, Finland's Danger Johnny Studios and was produced by CHILDREN OF BODOM and Mikko Karmila, who worked with the band on their earlier albums "Halo Of Blood", "Hatebreeder", "Follow The Reaper" and "Hate Crew Deathroll". The CD was mixed and mastered at Finnvox Studios in Helsinki, Finland.

Comments CHILDREN OF BODOM guitarist/vocalist Alexi Laiho: "We are close to putting the finishing touches on the new CHILDREN OF BODOM record, 'I Worship Chaos', and as much fun (but most importantly raw, literally bloody knuckled hard work) it has been making it, I'm more than happy and even more anxious to share this chaos with the rest of the world. So people, put your shades and helmets on, it will get very dark and it might hurt, in a perfect CHILDREN OF BODOM fashion, of course!

"I Worship Chaos" track listing:

01. IHurt

02. My Bodom (I Am The Only One)

03. Morrigan

04. Horns

05. Prayer For The Afflicted

06. I Worship Chaos

07. Hold Your Tongue

08. Suicide Bomber

09. All for Nothing

10. Widdershins

The deluxe version of "I Worship Chaos" will include bonus tracks.

childrenofbodomiworshipchaoscd.jpg

9. album, bogtejebo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...