• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

vrh vest. savrsen label za njih!

DREYELANDS inks deal with Lion Music

Official press release:

Lion Music sign Hungarian Progressive Metallers Dreyelands

Lion Music is delighted to have signed Dreyelands to the labels roster. Dreyelands is one of the latest representatives of the Hungarian progressive metal music and it took just one listen to the bands demo to hear the quality on offer from this five piece..

Summoned to life in 2002 by the two founding members András Ádám Horváth (guitars) and Gergely Springer (bass), the band played several cover shows with its initial formations. After Omar Gassama, Zoltán Kas and Nikola Mijic (Alogia, Expedition Delta) joined the band they began work on their own material.

The members of Dreyelands have a broad musical taste from the progressive rock of the 70’s, through the AOR music of the 80’s & 90’s to heavy, death- and extreme metal – not to mention funky, jazz and blues as well. These influences all help to contribute to the catchy and original sound served up by the band.....

Their debut LP, “Rooms of Revelation” is a 9-track epic concept album with complex, but catchy songs with wide spanning vocal themes, tight rhythms, hard guitar riffs, flowing keyboards motifs and live symphonic arrangements. Produced by András Ádám Horvath, mixed and mastered by the well-known Hungarian engineer/producer/studio expert, Barnabás Hidasi (Stonehenge, Wall of Sleep, Stereochrist, Korai Öröm, Steve White, Alex de Grassi, etc) the “Rooms Of Revelation” is sure to turn heads in the metal community everywhere.

The album will be cherished by those with a liking for Dream Theater, Symphony X, Pagan’s Mind, Circus Maximus, Jorn Lande, Evergrey or Redemption, just to mention a few band . Dreyelands possess the quality and songs to join these elite ranks.

Track listing

1. Entering

2. Room 1 - Seek for Salvation

3. Room 2 - Can't Hide Away

4. Room 3 - Pretending

5. Room 4 - Fragments

6. Room 5 - Way to You

7. Room 6 - Blossoms of Decay

8. Room 7 - Vain

9. Room 8 - Leaving Grace

Dreyelands – Rooms Of Revelation will be released in the first quarter of 2010 on Lion Music. More information on the release to follow soon.

OFFICIAL WEBSITES

www.dreyelands.com / www.myspace.com/dreyelands

• 6 months later...

Na prvo slušanje album mi nije nešto zapao za uvo a sad već polako ulazi u krv. Odmeren i melodičan progresiv album kakav najviše volim, uz odličnu produkciju i vokal nema greške.

Edit: ne vidim zašto bi iko trošio vreme na novi Rhapsody pored ovakvih albuma :P:lol:

Edited by ErliK

Dok čekamo detaljnije utiske iz Kikinđe, evo i mog kratkog osvrta: Zaista fino ostvarenje: dobili smo jedan lepršav i melodičan prog metal koji bi mogao da se nosi i sa ostvarenjima iz A lige prog metala. Ne znam zašto, ali me Dreyelands asocira na izvrsne Red Circuit, po toj nekoj umerenosti po pitanju plasiranja emocije, tehnike i snage u etar. Naime, oba benda tu ne preteruju, već su poprilično umereni a u isto vreme pogađaju pravo u metu. Bull's Eye. Vrlo dobar 4. Cepajte u istom stilu, svaka čas'.