Pearl Jam

Thule

• 2 weeks later...

Info o novom albumu:

from rollingstone.com

Pearl Jam Find Their Edge

Rockers wrapping new album, readying tour

Pearl Jam are almost finished with their follow-up to 2002's Riot Act. The band plans to spend the next three weeks in the studio recording vocals and mixing. If all goes according to plan, the yet-to-be-titled disc could be released as early as May.

"There's a lot more up-tempo stuff," says drummer Matt Cameron. "It's a lot more rockin' than our last one." Song titles like "Severed Hand," "Worldwide Suicide" and "2x4" seem to reflect that harder edge. Though the track listing has not been finalized, other candidates include "Marker" and "Cold Concession."

Cameron, who teamed with guitarist Mike McCready on the track "Unemployable," characterizes the sessions as more collaborative. "We reworked everything together in the studio," he says. "It's a really healthy environment -- everyone really just wants to dig in and make the songs as good as they can be."

Pearl Jam hope to support the new record with a summer tour.

NE VERUJEM!!!!!!

CNN news,30th march:

"...Unfortunately we have to let you know that entire Pearl Jam crew including band members had terrible airplane accident last night from Seattle to Boston.Nobody has survived.I am so confused right now and don't know what to say in this very sad moment for all of us..."

interview by KAT,10c pearl jam

...nemam reci

....sem aprilili icon_smile.gif

NE VERUJEM!!!!!!

CNN news,30th march:

"...Unfortunately we have to let you know that entire Pearl Jam crew including band members had terrible airplane accident last night from Seattle to Boston.Nobody has survived.I am so confused right now and don't know what to say in this very sad moment for all of us..."

interview by KAT,10c pearl jam

...nemam reci

....sem aprilili icon_smile.gif

God damn you ! icon_mad.gif Ja chitam post 5 puta i razmishljam 'ok,neshto nije u redu sa mojim engleskim'... icon_mrgreen.gif

wallbash.gif

From Andy Savage in the Morning on 96.5 K-ROCK:

"Thanks to Mike McCready of Pearl Jam for coming in this morning to chat about Pearl Jam and other fun stuff. Pearl Jam are just about done with a new record, which will be out on “J” Records (a new record label started by the legendary Clive Davis). When asked what the overall feel of their new stuff sounds like, Mike says that he is very excited by it & it is very “rocking.” Mike said that he has played it for some of his buds, and they compare it to the sound of their second CD “Versus.” Mike is doing a benefit show this Friday at the Showbox with his UFO cover band:"

Predstavljamo vam:

PEARL JAM (Seattle) Tribute night SKC "Haos" 20.04 19h!

....Video projekcije,

Muzika-celokupan muzicki opus

Flyeri...

ULAZ: 50din!

Podrzite!

JUHU

jeeeeeeeeee... sretja sretja radost... vidi neko zna da napishe seattle... i da ne odere ljude za ulaz... i samo da bude normalna publika :uhoh:

50dzh ulaz sa sve projekcijom... juuuuhuuuuu... to je petak?... pravimo feshtu...

• 2 weeks later...
netje biti samo hor, bitje i orgulje i gospel pevachi, a edi tje da nabaci crnachki naglasak (ooooooh lord, jesus & hallelujah)... christian rock/grunge icon_smile.gif)))

cant wait icon_smile.gif))

Ne mogu cak ni da zamislim kako bi ovo zvucalo!

....sem aprilili 

More mrs.

Presekao si me...

netje biti samo hor, bitje i orgulje i gospel pevachi, a edi tje da nabaci crnachki naglasak (ooooooh lord, jesus & hallelujah)... christian rock/grunge icon_smile.gif)))

cant wait icon_smile.gif))

Ne mogu cak ni da zamislim kako bi ovo zvucalo!

....sem aprilili 

More mrs.

Presekao si me...