Maestro

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ajmo postuj te temu, zar niko nije slusao!!!!!!!

Jedna od boljih pesama sa Moontower-a

Creating Illusions

You create a hell for the ones to buy your illusion

You design a spell that you cast upon the forsaken

Hortative

You engender temptation

Re-create

Invent the latest sensation

Procreate

Produce the perfect delusion

Your god is digital

You erase the deviations

Adding beauty to the frail

Dreams contrived upon a drawing-table set the pace of the vain

Trust the vagaries of fashion

Do what an the others do

Total loss of independence

You've always wishing you were someone else

You behold your victims inane

Opinions cast aside

And when they try to change

And try to find their native demeanor

They are frozen out. precluded from the coven from the mass of fools

There's a message and receivers who will see it as a rule

There's an image made to covet

Global mass-manipulation complete

High-technology will cover all the errors in the way

Can't you see that you deflower and deform the generations to come

I will have to confess

The music you listen to now

Is pretty damn far from the truth

In league with machines

That help me to play all of the harmonies born in my head

Edited by Maestro

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Kad smo kod Dan Swano-a, setih se genijalnog mini projekta njegovog, šta li je već, po imenu ODYSSEY. Posedujem negde i na kaseti to mini ostvarenje od svega tri pesme, Amon-ra, I carry a secret i I am two, eto i naziva pesama se sećam. Radi se o melodičnom heavy-prog metalu sa veoma zaraznim refrenima, koji čini mi se nose i određenu dozu sete i melanholije, daklem nisu baš "hepi". Sličnosti sa prijemčivim Nightingale bendom su očigledne.

Jel slušao neko ovaj dragulj?

• 4 years later...

DAN SWANÖ Signs With CENTURY MEDIA RECORDS - Apr. 17, 2013

Century Media Records has announced the signing of Swedish singer, multi-instrumentalist and producer extraordinaire Dan Swanö to a long-term worldwide deal.

Most dedicated metalheads will not only be able to call themselves owners of certain releases by one Dan's many outstanding bands/projects (EDGE OF SANITY, NIGHTINGALE), but also the work at his own Unisound studio will surely have left a mark in everyone's record collection at some point: OPETH, KATATONIA, DISSECTION, MERCILESS, 59 TIMES THE PAIN, DARK FUNERAL, HAIL OF BULLETS, MARDUK, MILLENCOLIN and NASUM, to name but a few.

Swanö has been no stranger to Century Media Records: He was originally involved with the death metal supergroup BLOODBATH (also featuring members of OPETH and KATATONIA), who released the "Breeding Death" EP as well as the amazing first two albums, "Resurrection Through Carnage" and "Nightmares Made Flesh", via Century Media. Most recently, Swanö has been heavily working again as producer and mixer of albums, including releases by Century Media artists such as ASPHYX, GRAND SUPREME BLOOD COURT, ODDLAND and MORGOTH.

Dan Swanö comments on the signing: "It's been 23 years since I signed my first-ever record-deal, but never before have I been this excited... I have now signed with Century Media Records!

"I bought the first release from Century Media back in 1989, and it is amazing to see how much the label has grown over the years.

"After working with Century Media for a few compilation CDs and for two and a half albums with BLOODBATH, I knew it would be the perfect home for me whenever I felt like returning to the recording-industry as a performer again. And now...I am back! With a vengeance!!!"

The first result of the new cooperation between Dan Swanö and Century Media will be the release of his newly founded metal outfit WITHERSCAPE, which sees Dan teaming with another talented multi-instrumentalist, Ragnar Widerberg, to create an intense concept album — which should not only musically please fans of earlier Swanö works like "Moontower" and EDGE OF SANITY, but also attract fans of contemporary progressively atmospheric metal in the vein of OPETH, BARREN EARTH and AMORPHIS.

Swanö comments on the upcoming WITHERSCAPE album: "I have just completed the final mixes of the first album from my new project WITHERSCAPE. Fans of my 'Moontower' album and the catchier parts of EDGE OF SANITY won't be disappointed! I sing, both clean and growl, play drums and keyboards. Ragnar Widerberg plays all guitars & bass and has co-written almost all the tracks with me."

Look forward to a late July 2013 release for WITHERSCAPE's "The Inheritance" via Century Media.