Nip/Tuck (2003-2010)

diletaNT

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bata Životinja

e brate, stvarno ste seljaci :) na INTERNETU pitate nekoga ko je Carver?

pa odes na google

ukucas carver Nip/tuck i reci ce ti ko je Carver :)

ako bas hocete da saznate, pa necu ovdje da pisem, mozda neko zeli da razmislja

samo mogu da nagovijestim da je sam identitet Carvera prilicno logican, tj nema ko drugi da bude osim tog jednog sumnjivog...

ali mnogo je bolesno sta taj sumnjivi ima ili nema od polnih organa i kakav mu je genetski sklop, boleština čista.... a i malo su ga zaribali u logici...

je li vam nesto jasno? :) Idite na google

Guest Bata Životinja

Season 3, Episode 11: Abby Mays

Original Air Date: 29 November 2005

After being left at the alter, Christian has to move on with his life including the surgeries he has to do. A woman comes in asking to look beautiful. Christian takes his anger out on her and tells her all the other wrong things with her. He also try's to find solace in other ways. A solder from Iraq comes and asks to have his war wounds fixed. Quentin is up for the job, Quentin also seduces the young man and Sean walks in on them. Sean try's to tell Julia about Quentin having an affair with a man, but Julian chooses not to listen. When Quenitin finds out that Sean knew about him and the male patient, Quentin decides to quit his job at McNamara/Troy and to go and work with Julia at her work.

Season 3, Episode 12: Sal Perri

Original Air Date: 6 December 2005

When Julia's mom comes to visit and to look at Julia's very popular upcoming business, Julia's mom has nothing supportive to say, which made Julia very angry. Julia explodes at her mom telling her to take the next flight out and to stay out of her life. Later that day Julia hears that the plane that her mother took crashed right when it was taking off. Julia rushed to the air port to go see if her mom was one of the only few survivors, she quickly called Sean to come and help look and to help perform surgeries on the passengers who were trying to live. Julia also got to experience some surgeries.

Season 3, Episode 13: Joy Kringle

Original Air Date: 13 December 2005

Its the Christmas season and McNamara/Troy get a couple of very merry patients. A man and woman who's profession is to be Santa Claus and Mrs. Claus. They decided that they wanted to give their characters a new thinner image for children to know. When Julia is help putting up Christmas decorations she collapses. Julia goes to Sean to get her blood checked to see if there is anything wrong. She thinks it has to do with the stress of firring Quentin and getting divorced. But Sean discovers later that day, that she is pregnant. While Matt and his girlfriend Ariel are at school they see that their is an African-American nativity scene. Ariel gets very angry and has Matt help her paint the scene white.

Season 3, Episode 14: Cherry Peck

Original Air Date: 20 December 2005

When Chrsitian receives a very mysterious package covered in blood, he figures out that his ex-fiancé is being held hostage from "The Carver." Kit comes back to investigate Quentin who is their number one prime suspect at the moment. A transvestite comes to get work done for her mangled face, and wants her surgery free because Sean's son is the one who beat her up and made her face look worse. Seans asks Julia to move back into the house, but Julia declines his offer. When interrogating Quentin, Kit finds a very shocking fact about him.

Season 3, Episode 15: Quentin Costa

Original Air Date: 20 December 2005

After nine women are attacked by "The Carver," Kit knew that he was getting very desperate and they had no leads on who the carver could be. Sean and Christian thought it was still Quentin, however he was attacked the same night as the nine women. Matt decides to break up with Ariel, but finds out that she and her dad wanted to mess with him for being friends with a transvestite. In this very shocking and nail biting season finale we find out who "The Carver," really is.

Ha ha ha- isechen u 15. epizodi- PA SAM SE ISEKAO!!! Ili ga je isekla Kit, kao shto se ona sama mogla iseci josh na pochetku. Mada ja bih rekla da je on isekao i sebe i Kit i mislim da je Kit i pre znala ko je Sekach, josh kad je doshla da radi na njegovom sluchaju. A to sa njegovom pishom je zajeb tezak- chovek je faca innache. Mada vishe volim Kristijana.

[глас детета од тЛи године]Квентин нема пишу, Квентин нема пишу, Квентин нема пишу!!![/глас детета од тЛи године]

:) :) :)

Haha... "Vidi mog malog, vidi mog pišu..." :)

• 2 weeks later...

ova serija je spanska sapunica(sa elementima eksplicitnog nasilja i seksa)na kub.Priznajem ,nalozio sam se kad su ubacili onog koljaca i odgledao nekih 10ak epizoda i posle sam samog sebe proklinjao sto sam ispao glup i navuko se na najprostiju foru :)))))