Humor (bez YUTUB linkova!)

Guest 10 dinara

Desilo se neko jutro na jednom zagrebackom radiju, ja nisam mogao sebi doc od smijeha... Dakle, ovaj lik je definirao dobar fejl......

Žena nazvala Antenu da oni nazovu njenog muža koji je na putu u nekom hotelu i da mu čestitaju rodjendan....

E pa moj Dadiću, sretan ti rodjendan :haha: :haha:

Son: “Daddy, I have to write a special report for school, but I don’t know what Politics is.”Father: “Well, let’s take our home as an example. I am thebread-winner, so let’s call me Capitalism. Your Mum is theadministrator of money, so we’ll call her Government. We take care ofyour need, so let’s call you The People. We’ll call the maid theWorking Class and your brother we can call The Future. Do youunderstand son?”

Son: “I’m not really sure, Dad. I’ll have to think about it.”

That night awakened by his brother’s crying, the boy went to seewhat was wrong. Discovering that the baby had seriously soiled hisdiaper, the boy went to his parents’ room and found his mother soundasleep. He went to the maid’s room, where, peeking through the keyhole,he saw his father in bed with the maid. The boy’s knocking went totallyunheeded by his father and the maid, so the boy returned to his roomand went back to sleep.

The next morning he reported to his father.

Son: “Dad, now I think I understand what Politics is.”

Father: “Good son! Can you explain it to me in your own words?”

Son: “Well Dad, while Capitalism is screwing the Working Class,Government is sound asleep, the People are being completely ignored andthe Future is full of $hit.”

:haha: good one..

• Upvote 3