Primordial

Angelystor

• 2 weeks later...

Out of Time mudro zbori

ovo je zasigurno najbolji album godine.

muzika je tako hipnotisuca,

da album pustam iznova i iznova

verujem da bi bilo lepo videti ih na festu.

jel ima negde glasanje ili tko nesto.

ne bilo lose da se pod hitno organizuje...

• 4 weeks later...

Primordial certainly have established themselves as one of the most unique sounding bands in the folk-meets-black metal field. Having never seen them before, expectations were at their highest, and as they came on stage to provide a jaw-dropping rendition of ‘Empire Falls’, it’s fair to say that they are every bit as good, if not better than on record. The setlist was only about ten songs long, but the length of the songs ensured that they were on stage for a good long while. Naihmass Nemtheanga was fully painted and running around the stage like a rabid dog, whilst reciting his trademark part-growled, part-sung vocals. ‘Gallows Hymn’ and ‘The Golden Spiral’ whizzed by side by side, despite clocking in at just less than ten minutes each – epic indeed. Filling in for the absent bassist was Mael Mórdha’s axeman Gerry Clince, who appeared to be full of life despite it being his second set of the night. ‘As Rome Burns’ came thundering in, and the crowd were encouraged to bellow along to the ‘Sing Sing Sing to the Slaves, Sing to the Slaves that Rome Burns’, which worked surprisingly well. ‘The Song Of The Tomb’ and ‘The Coffin Ships’ from 2005’s The Gathering Wilderness album were played next, showing some tremendous endurance from drummer Simon O’Laoghaire, whose tight playing was astonishing throughout the entire show. After briefly leaving the stage, the band returned with an encore which included ‘Gods To The Godless’, which climaxed triumphantly to end one of the most enjoyable sets seen for a good long while.

This was an impressive show which showed that you don’t always need to travel too far to find a great folk band, and this will certainly be a contender for headliner of the year, even though it’s only February. The bands tonight certainly made their ancestors, and their fans, very proud indeed.

• 1 month later...

http://www.metal-rules.com/zine/content/view/1268/74/

Mnogo, mnogo dobar 'vju sa Alanom.

Does he hope that this will open people’s minds and eyes? “I can’t stand on the stage and sing about fucking zombies and comic book heroes. I actually would feel a disgrace to my ancestry. I don’t go in for this ironic metal thing. There’s no humour in Primordial. I mean, I have a sense of humour, but this is absolute seriousness. Primordial exists parallel to its culture, and one could not exist without the other. If I stood on stage and sang about the evil dead this and bla bla bla that, I’d just go what the fuck am I wasting my time for. Maybe I have kids in 10 or 15 years, and they say this is what you wasted your fucking time doing, and I go “yeah but it was a big laugh weren’t it?” No. There’s something more serious. Of course, if you come and see the band, it’s a heavy metal show, heavy metal energy, and I’m an old school heavy metal guy, I love that kind of thing. But we just choose that this has to be the way it is. If you get it, you do, if you don’t you don’t. If you just want to drink beer and headbang and listen to ‘Empire Falls’ cos it has a cool riff and a cool chorus, that’s okay as well.”

• 3 weeks later...

E da..... blejim ja tako po ovom you tubu gledam razno razne klipove i slucajno naletem na

ijaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo majko moja kako sam ja otkinula na ovu pesmu!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i onda skinem ovaj album.. i onda AAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jebem tiiiiiiii!!! AAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaa111!!!! :D a da ne spominjem kako sam juce svima rekla da sam se zaljubila (u koga? pa u Alana aaaaaaaa :wub: )

onda dalje..... i sta vidim (tek sada, Miro retardu nevidjeni) da dolazeeeeeee!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Samo jos da me obaveze ne zajebu i I'm like soooo there! :D

Ovo im stoji na myspace-u.. pfffff... :( a taman sam se zaradovala...

PRIMORDIAL NOT PLAYING LEGACY FEST

I SEE OUR NAME ON THE RUNNING ORDER FOR THE LEGACY FEST IN BELGRADE IN MAY. WE NEVER AGREED TO PLAY AT THIS AS IT IS NOT POSSIBLE FOR US AT THIS TIME. APOLOGIES TO OUR SERBIAN FANS. WE HOPE TO PLAY THERE IN THE FUTURE.

CIARAN.

ја чак нисам ни чула за претпоставке да ће свирати на Легасију!!!!!! :( :(

штета... баш ми се свиђа музика.. добар бенд....