Serije koje ste gledali ili gledate - preporuke

Zagrivuk

Pogledao sam prvu epizodu, nema taj TP vajb, ali je zabavna. Drago mi je zbog Dillona da se vratio na tv, mislim da ga od Factotuma, nisam gledao ni na velikim, nit malim ekranima. Ipak je mini serija i brzo će biti završena. Prva epizoda je ludi karambol, sto stvari se dešava, ali se lako pohvata sve.

zanimljiva mi prva epizoda, ali nekako i dalje mi deluje kao da tu nema nijedne originalne ideje. malo twin peaks, malo x files, malo twilight zone, malo under the dome, malo american horror story. gledaće se i dalje svakako, ali takav sam utisak stekao.

preacher-set-photo1.jpg

Preacher.jpg

Production has begun on the pilot for AMC’s Preacher TV series.

Seth Rogen took to Twitter to reveal the news, saying “I can’t believe we are f***ing doing this!!!”

Rogen is set to co-direct the pilot alongside partner Evan Goldberg (they are also writing and executive-producing). Bill Pope is serving as director of photography.

Preacher, based on the DC/Vertigo comic series, tells the story of Jesse Custer (Dominic Cooper), a small town preacher at his faith’s end, who becomes imbued with the word of God. Joining Custer is his ex-girlfriend Tulip (Ruth Negga), the rowdy vampire Cassidy (Joseph Gilgun), Jesse’s right-hand Emily (Lucy Griffiths), and the ever-controversial Arseface (Ian Colletti).

Biće pukovnik il' pokojnik, nema treće opcije.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...