Awaiting Fear

archsound

Metal greetings from Austria

Metallic Underground Radio and the Metal Underground Webzine prouldy present the bands of the month November

AWAITING FEAR and HARMANIC

Metal Greetings Robert & The Crew

Ps.: upcoming Friday we will play a song of both band at our show

www.metal-underground.at.vu

Edited by archsound

• 2 weeks later...

AWAITING FEAR - PEST WEBZINE

Band: AWAITING FEAR

Title: Dead Inside

Label: Noisehead Records

Year: 2009

Style: Death Metal

Review:Awaiting Fear were formed in 2007 and since then they have managed to release a demo (re-released later as an EP) and a split CD. Noisehead noticed this band and signed, so the result is this debut album, a 9 tracks release lasting for half an hour of pure and very good executed old-school Death Metal. The band is based on some very sharp and catchy guitar riffs, very good guitar solos (I would have liked a bit more of them) and a Swiss-clock precise rhythm section filled with groove, and above that the band has as main vocalist a girl whos voice is absolutely impressive, very aggressive, steady and well controlled, I would say she's the feminine version of John Tardy so you'll get it. The bassist supports her with screamed and sometines even grind gurgling vox, and although the combination is a winning one, I don't like that much the screaming part. The album is composed of 9 tracks, around 30 minutes of playing, and represents a very promising debut for Awaiting Fear, you'll be catched by their potential and creativity, and although this brings nothing new to the scene, it's an exquisite taste of fast, aggressive and technical by-the-book Old School Death Metal strongly recommended to fans of Deicide, Cannibal Corpse or Obituary.Reviewed by Adrian / Pest Webzine / www.pestwebzine.ucoz.com

Haha

Shvaba - Svajcarac

Alisa - Tardy

Edited by archsound

Review:Awaiting Fear were formed in 2007 and since then they have managed to release a demo (re-released later as an EP) and a split CD. Noisehead noticed this band and signed, so the result is this debut album, a 9 tracks release lasting for half an hour of pure and very good executed old-school Death Metal. The band is based on some very sharp and catchy guitar riffs, very good guitar solos (I would have liked a bit more of them) and a Swiss-clock precise rhythm section filled with groove, and above that the band has as main vocalist a girl whos voice is absolutely impressive, very aggressive, steady and well controlled, I would say she's the feminine version of John Tardy so you'll get it. The bassist supports her with screamed and sometines even grind gurgling vox, and although the combination is a winning one, I don't like that much the screaming part. The album is composed of 9 tracks, around 30 minutes of playing, and represents a very promising debut for Awaiting Fear, you'll be catched by their potential and creativity, and although this brings nothing new to the scene, it's an exquisite taste of fast, aggressive and technical by-the-book Old School Death Metal strongly recommended to fans of Deicide, Cannibal Corpse or Obituary.Reviewed by Adrian / Pest Webzine / www.pestwebzine.ucoz.com

Haha

Shvaba - Svajcarac

Alisa - Tardy

E da sam bar.....sto bi to bilo dojajno :pivopije:

• 2 weeks later...

СКАНДАЛ У МЕТАЛ СВЕТУ!

Сатан из Батаје пуцао у колена Филипу због пара. Игор и Алиса нестали без трага,због страха од Филипове судбине.

Швабин коментар на новонасталу ситуацију:

Где је гугл?

Edited by SATAN-iz Batajnice