Tesseract

TesseracT je bend iz UK-a...dosta nepoznat bend,barem mi se tako cini...pice neki fazon nesto izmedju Mesuge i Textures-a...cuje se jos i Industrial i Ambient fazon....provalio sam ih skoro..pre jedno tri meseca i mogu reci da dojajno zvuce...bend jos nije izdao nijedan album,ali polako se spremaju....koga zanima www.myspace.com/tesseract.....obavezno preslusati pesmu Sunrise :cool:

• 9 months later...

TesseracT will be in Europe in May 2009.

We are currently booking shows so if you are a promoter or agent and are interested in getting involved please contact us here [email protected]

As you read this the finishing touches are being put of the guitars for Concealing Fate. The plan is then to record vocals for the 30 minute epic at The Strongroom in London at the end of the month. We still have the rest of the album to finish but this major chunk will go a long way to completing our as yet untitled debut album.

• 1 year later...

Nije loše za malog francuskog buržuja. U realnom svetu sranje je. Iz jedne perspektive je blasfemija, kao Čester koji je manje na WC šolji meets Močuga uprošćena sranja sa nadrkanom produkcijom. Moguće da imaju potencijal za nešto bolje pa sam još kad su nastajali odlučio da ih otpratim, i to.

Spot:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGecOD1yuP8

Guest Wonderfall

meni je ovo prilicno jebeno

Opasno, opasno. Ozbiljniji su od Peripheryja i sviđa mi se taj prog šmek koji imaju. Dosta me podsećaju na Seven jer vuku na neku ambient stranu. Sve u svemu, taman kad pomisliš da u toj djent priči više nema šta da se kaže, naiđe nešto zanimljivo.

Opasno, opasno. Ozbiljniji su od Peripheryja i sviđa mi se taj prog šmek koji imaju. Dosta me podsećaju na Seven jer vuku na neku ambient stranu. Sve u svemu, taman kad pomisliš da u toj djent priči više nema šta da se kaže, naiđe nešto zanimljivo.

aham, muzichki liche na Seven dosta, minus kolichina clean-a. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

U.K. progressive metal hopefuls TESSERACT will release their debut album, "One", on March 22 via Century Media Records. The follow-up to last year's "Concealing Fate" EP includes a bonus DVD that features "Concealing Fate" being performed live in the studio — no overdubs, no re-recording, just pure and raw; the way music was meant to be. The audio for the DVD will be available in stereo and a 5.1 Surround Sound mix. The DVD also features interviews and footage from the band's recent U.S. tour.

Commented TESSERACT bassist Amos Williams: "Ever since we first started performing and recording, we've always wanted to explore the idea of surround sound. The density and layers of TESSERACT's music lends itself perfectly to multichannel sound. So, we came up with the idea of filming and recording 'Concealing Fate' in 5.1 Surround Sound for a special DVD that would come as standard with the album release.

"It's really great for us to show you guys the evolution of the songs as they've grown slightly since we've started touring them.

"There is absolutely nothing better than the energy and euphoria of live music and hopefully with this DVD we've helped represent that. We enjoyed the experience and the result so much that we may just do the next album like this, too!"

TESSERACT has also teamed with leading Djent site Got-Djent.com to open the official TESSERACT question-and-answer forum. Fans can log on to Got-Djent.com and talk to the band about anything they want. The entire group will be online periodically to answer questions and talk to fans.

"One" track listing:

01. Lament

02. Nascent

03. Acceptance - Concealing Fate Part One

04. Deception - Concealing Fate Part Two

05. The Impossible - Concealing Fate Part Three

06. Perfection - Concealing Fate Part Four

07. Epiphany - Concealing Fate Part Five

08. Origin - Concealing Fate Part Six

09. Sunrise

10. April

11. Eden

Bonus DVD track listing:

01. "Concealing Fate" Parts I-VI recorded live, Stereo and 5.1 Surround Sound mix

02. Band interviews

03. Footage from North American tour

For more information, visit www.facebook.com/tesseractband.

• 5 weeks later...