Tesseract

Ovaj bend se stvarno brzo istrošio, kad je trebalo da krenu i eksplodiraju ode pevač i crče sav momentum koji su izgradili, kapiram da im je i sam Devin čestitao na muženju jednog izdanja.

edit: a kad je čestitao uradio je remaster čestitke i live verziju na 4 diska sa liner notes.

Edited by Grobodan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

UK prog maestros TesseracT have confirmed their new vocalist as Ashe O'Hara.

The Brighton-based frontman, formerly of Voices From The Fuselage, fills the shoes left by Washington, DC-based Elliot Coleman, who joined the 'racT in 2011 and quit during the recording process of the band's as-yet-untitled second album. Elliot replaced former singer Daniel Tompkins.

Says guitarist James Monteith: "We were really impressed and asked him to sing on one of our old songs and a new idea as an audition, and he did a great job with both. We then went for a pint, hung out, and by the end of the day we new we'd found our guy."

You can hear Ashe's debut performance on the teaser below for the track 'Nocturne' which will be released as a free download on 12 October via the band's website.

fit-400x320.jpg

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...