Koji ste poslednji original CD nabavili?

White Man

Meni se album poprilichno dopada. Naginje vishe ka Moonsorrow muzici nego prvi album, a i tematika je vishe usmerena ka ratu i borbama. Ima par neverovatno dobrih pesama (druga i peta, npr.). Iako ima neshto vikinshko/ratnichko u sebi, mislim da i dalje zadrzhava dosta onog od ranije - neki mrak koji se provlachi kroz pesme i sada teche paralelno sa ovim ratnichkim osecanjem. Mislim da je za to narochito zasluzhan novi vokalista.

Taj ep koji si pomenuo nisam slushao, tako da ne znam kom carstvu se vishe priklanja - prvom ili drugom albumu - ali znam za njega. Moracu da ga skinem i preslusham :smile:

Inache, uradio sam davno intervju sa jednim od chlanova benda, i mislim da je on tada odlichno opisao sushtinu albuma. Evo ga taj deo:

Yes, I think so, the new album is totally about war and it has more battleground atmosphere. On the first album I worked with session musicians mostly, for example the drums and the keyboards were played by session musicians. We had not so much studio experiences and we worked in very little studio in my hometown Szerencs. But it's hard to find big differences between the albums because all the music was written by me. Maybe on the new one the songs are more aggressive as the sound and there are much better musicians on it. The drums are more complex and there are no simple themes or slow grooves. I tried to do something else but I wanted to keep the taste of the music. It was important to add some plus elements as the choirs and trombone themes but all these things are only for colouring, they don't change the style of the music or make it softer. It is more organic and warlike stuff than the first album. (http://www.metal-sound.net/interviews.php?read=bornholm)

Inache, ove godine izlazi novi, treci album.

• Upvote 1

Dear Aleksandar,

Thank you for your order at Burning World Records. Your order ID is 1248.

Your payment of € 34.00 has been received and the items below will be shipped as soon as possible.

YOUR ORDER

1x Sleep

Dopesmoker (clear vinyl)

Double LP € 27.00

Subtotal: € 27.00

Shipping: € 7.00

Total: € 34.00

FUCK YEAH!!!!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Pozdrav iz Stambola. Pazareno ovih dana:

Pentagram - Trail Blazer

King Diamond - Them

King Diamond - Voodoo

King Diamond - House of God

Skid Row - Skid Row

Skid Row - Slave to the Grind (poklon)

Inače, ovde Kingovih albuma ima na kilo. I u svakoj opštoj muzičkoj prodavnici naleteh na ponešto, a kamoli u metalskim.

• Upvote 5