Potcenjeni Prog Kvltovi

azal

Haha.

Evo, cisto da probijem led:

Divine Regale - Ocean Mind. Fenomenalan prog, tek na momente moze na Queensryche da podseti, s tim da je u pitanju ipak vise metal orjentisan bend, i da klavijature igraju vazniju ulogu.

Charisma - Karma - najbolji prog metal ikada sa zenskim vokalom, ako se ja pitam. Taj bend su osnovali ex Ivanhoe clanovi, snimili taj album, i raspali se. Zvuci aktuelno i danas kad se pusti, bez problema.

:pivopije:

Evo da se i ja upisem.

Eniac Requiem cu ostaviti Azalu :meshuggah:

Clockwork-Vrhunski pregressive,sa cak nekim upadima rege-a,istina rijetkim.Ne znam odakle su,niti ista vezano za postavu.Imaju samo jedan album Surface Tension iz 1999 i od tada nestaju.Pjevac je genijalac.Nesto sto sam skoro nabavio,a zao mi je za pare sto nijesam nekoliko godina ranije.

Clockwork-Vrhunski pregressive,sa cak nekim upadima rege-a,istina rijetkim.Ne znam odakle su,niti ista vezano za postavu.Imaju samo jedan album Surface Tension iz 1999 i od tada nestaju.Pjevac je genijalac.

Da, da, odlican album. If These Walls Could Talk :meshuggah::rockdevil:

Kako cemo sa ovom temom, pominjati albume koji su retki, ali i wishlist, to bi mozda bilo ok, pa ako neko ima, da uploaduje...

Edited by Apeiron

Paranormal Activity pati od loseg pevaca, ali mi je prva pesma "Wait a minute" bas draga bila

Near Life experience je jebanje mame. mnogo volim taj album, Scent of Lilac, Pride Painted Grey, mnogo dobrih pesama.

sad me NLE potsetio na jedan kvlt, jer su im omoti dosta slicni.

669910394229_3.jpg

reading zero - the actual

readingzero.jpg

ps: mnogo tesko naci dobre slike ovih kvlt omota :D

Divine Regale - Ocean Mind.

Mayadome - Near Life Expirience

Mayadome - Paranormal Activity

:da:

Mada je meni tesko da odredim sta je tacno kult,posto sam mladja :lol:

Evo recimo

HYDROTOXIN - Oceans,mnogo dobro zvuci :da:

Edited by *Nienna*

predobar je taj madsword album. "How Much Progress" mnogo dobra pesma.

jedino sto mi smeta je sto je bubnjar previse prosecan da bi svirao u prog bendu.

inace imam oba mayadome-a na originalima i madword digipack :D

Dali's Dilemma - Manifesto for Futurism

Ivory Tower - Beyond the Stars :bigblue:

dali's su jedini dream theater clone koji su bili zakon. Dan danas slusam taj album, jer su znali dobar refren da opice.

dobra je i ona prog U2 stvar Hills of Memory.

na poslednjem prog nightu u living roomu sam pustio "Despite the Waves" :D

taj ivory tower, manje vise. I njega sam imao ali mi nije bio nesto.

@DBrave problem je sto pola tih albuma ostalo u americi kod burazera kad sam se doselio ovde, ako je madsword kod mene, nema frke.

Edited by azal

najbolji italijanski DT clone...cak bolji od Arkhe i Empty Tremor :lol:

zen.jpg

opet mali omot :D

Tracklist:

1. The New Sunrise

2. Gaze Into the Light

3. Water Can Cover the Next

4. Divine

5. Tales from the Deep

6. 137.999/Welcome to Zuffenhausen

7. Invisible Horizon

8. Aphasia

Line-up:

Ermanno Castano - Bass

Dario Di Pasquale - Keyboard

Andrea Polidoro - Vocals

Marco Trovini - Guitar

Luca Urbinati - Drums

Zen - Gaze into the Light (1998)

THE VOCALS:

Easily one of the best Italian singers on the scene today. This singer has escaped the dreaded "Curse of the Italian singer" syndrome, and proves that there are masterful voices out there in Italian prog metal. As always, to give an idea of who he might sound like for readers' advantage, I'd say he sounds like a cross between James LaBrie and Geoff Tatewith a slight Italian accent when he sings in his softer voice during the quiet, acoustic passages. The emphasis here is on LaBrie though, and comes dangerously close to sometimes making you think it might even be LaBrie making a guest appearance on this disc. This guy has tons of range, and can get up quite high, although he opts to stay in hisrange most of the time, venturing into much higher levels a few times just to let us know what he is capable of doing. Try to imagine what James LaBrie would sound like with a slight Italian accent, and you pretty much have what Andrea Polidoro sounds like. Feel safe to add him to your list of great Italian singers, he definitely qualifies. I did forget to mention that this is one of the few singers in Italian prog metal who doesn't mind vocal harmonies, and I wish more singers would do this in prog metal. When you have a voice this great, I say harmonize it, and give us 5 times the pleasure.

THE PRODUCTION:

Would all of this praise for the music come to an end by saying that the production wasn't up to par ? Well, rest easy, because the production is excellent, especially considering what we have heard come from Italy in the past. Let's get this out of the way immediately; I have always had a problem with most drum sounds in prog metal, and this one is no exception. For the tremendous amount of energy displayed musically on this disc, you would think that the recording would reflect an equally intense drum sound. Well, the drums are perfectly placed in the mix, but then there's that slightly cardboard-sounding snare drum that always plagues these bands. Happily, it is not as bad as I make it sound, it just could be a bit better, but this is the ONLY complaint I can find with this disc, and that is mild compared to what you are getting from this band on thewhole. The vocals are distinct, clear and up front as they should be with a singer of this magnitude. The guitar is just a bit back in the mix, but I get the feeling that this is a bit intentional to make way for the massive wall of sound that accompanies him. While crunchy, it has sort of an "electronic" feel to it, but nothing that will take away from any of this greatness. The bass is nice and deep, and can be felt as well as heard, and I compliment the person who recorded this deep sound, it really accents the music. Try this through a subwoofer to feel what I mean by this ...... The keyboards are what really shines here though. There isn't anything held back from this sound, and if you like being surrounded in thick, rich, walls of sound like I do, then this will delight you all the wayfrom start to finish. You can just about pick out every single sound that the keyboard is putting out, and there are plenty of them from to choose from. Organ, synthesizers,pianos abound in a keyboard lover's delight. Dario Di Pasquale is bent on using just aboutevery sound imaginable in his repertoire, and someone forgot to tell him that he is only one man, not a full blown orchestra, because his sound is HUGE. Anyone into keyboarded prog metal as I am will soon be smiling with delight when you hear what this gentleman has to offer in the sound dept.

THE LYRICS:

I normally don't talk lyrics, as they are pretty much open for interpretation from thelistener, but I wanted to point out some of the song titles to give you an idea of where this band is at lyrically and visually:

"The New Sunrise," "Gaze Into the Light," "Water Can Cover the Next," "Divine," "Tales from the Deep," "The Invisible Horizon," "Aphasia" .......

I haven't deciphered exactly what the lyrics are about yet, but with titles of songs like these, it sure is going to be thought-provoking.

THE COMMENTS:

If you can remember back to when you first heard When Dream and Day Unite before there were any other DT discs available, then you can imagine what the feeling is like when you hear this disc. Sure, you can call them DT clones, you can say that theyare too influenced by DT, or that the singer sounds too much like LaBrie..... however, when music is played this good, you can only comment on how good this band is, and you'll quickly forget about their influences once you hear how good they are. It never mattered to me personally what a band sounded like, as long as they do it well, and this band does it magnificently. If you love symphonic prog metal as I do, then this is one of the hottest discs to come out in 1998. If you like keyboard driven prog metal as I do, then this will more than satisfy your appetite. If you like Italian prog metal in general, then this is absolutely essential. The best part of hearing new prog metal music, is when you have never heard of a band before, and suddenly a disc like this ends up in your player. I'm putting this on the best realease of 1998 list, it has to be heard. Zen has arrived.

Edited by azal

Dali's Dilemma - Manifesto for Futurism

Ivory Tower - Beyond the Stars :bigblue:

Dali' Dilemma bas valja, a ovaj Ivory Tower imao je bolji cover (za to prog vreme) nego sto je sam album, ali znali su ubosti momenat (Game of Life - :rockdevil:, Foreboding, Peeping Tom...), i secam se da u jednoj pesmi ima deo koji je bas Another Day rip-off.

I ovde bi sada valjalo pomenuti kvlt:

edge.jpg

Eternity X was formed in 1990 by Keith Sudano (vocalist) and Robert "Zeek" Maziekien (bassist). Other band members came and went but for the recording of The Edge (1997), the other members were Jeffrey Shernov (Guitar), Jamie Mazur (keyboards) and Jimmy Peruta (drums).

If ever the term Art Rock fit the designee, this is it. The Edge is literally a work of Progressive Art. Even AMG recommends this album and they even put The Edge on a par with DTs, Images and Words and so do I. I am so happy I found this album that I am compelled to tell you about it, whoever you may be.

The Music is like a fusion of Dream Theater, Adagio, Symphony X and Shadow Gallery , both Progressive and Symphonic with low keyed to bombastic sounds. The phenomenal singer songwriter, Keith Sudano, has written and arranged some extremely interesting pieces and his powerful voice reminds me of both Roy Kahn of Kamelot, Geoff Tate of Queensryche and a little of Mike Baker of Shadow Gallery

aj baci link za concrete eden, i to sam prodao.

kopacu ja ovih dana pa cu da ripujem brdo ovih sranja sa orginala pa da kacim.

eternity x - the edge sam slusao godinu dana bez prestanka, ali nije toliko dobro ostario album.

idalje ga znam napamet i sve, ali ne zvuci toliko sveze sad. svi ostali albumi su za bacanje po meni, ali the edge jebe.

Ajd da nabacam sad neka imena ovde, pa ako iko zna imaju li ti bendovi available albume na netu, neka javi. Ovo je sa neke moje old school kompilacije koju sam spravih pre milion godina (navodeci se nekakvim Nuclear Blast katalogom, bez poznavanja nemackog, sve sto je prog imalo u opisu, zapisivalo se, hehe), ali nikad nista vise od pojedinih nisam cuo, a i sto sam imao, propalo na kasetama.

SEA OF DREAMS - Dawn of Time

AGE OF REBELLION - Dividing Horizons

TIMESCAPE - Two Worlds

ENERTIA - Momentum, Flashpoint

ARCANE - Ambiguity

MEGACE - Human Error, Title

CRISIS - Broken Glass

DEATH & TAXES - Paradox for a New

MADSWORD - Evolution

SOUL CAGES - Moments (ovo imam prebaceno sa kasete na disk, lepo bi bilo naci bolji snimak)

Pa ako je ko besposlen, da potrazi, meni nije palo na pamet, od kako imam normalan net, heh...

Edited by Apeiron

Evo na prvo

7a2d480c254f22d0371471a34cc058da_full.jpg

Gerne:Thrash Metal

Bitrate:320 Kbs

Size:103 Mb

http://rapidshare.com/files/70177317/etert...point.part1.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/70177320/etert...point.part2.rar

a76802489f3ce7891e0ee754aa853a89_full.jpg

Year:1997

Size:72 MB

http://rapidshare.com/files/69953247/Enert...97_Momentum.rar

63466455460b331160ac8f4a419c9c53_full.jpg

Year:1996

Size:55 Mb

http://rapidshare.com/files/69946870/Enert...aw_Of_Three.rar

Ako nadjem jos nesto javljam.

A nece yumetal imati problema zbog ovih silnih linkova koje kacimo? :D

Edited by Tanya

Evo jos nesto:

Arcane - Ambiguity

http://www.axifile.com/?1802178

year: 1994

genre: Progressive Thrash Metal

format: CBR 320 kbps

size: 45.1 Mb

Arcane - Destination Unknown

http://www.axifile.com/?3612763

year: 1990

genre: Progressive Thrash Metal

format: CBR 224 kbps

size: 67.11 Mb

0c4796fade09fc220a19f53bfe7b9e2c_full.jpg

Year: 1996

Style: Progressive Metal

Format: mp3@192 Kb

Size: 55 Mb

http://www.shareonall.com/Madsword_-_Evolu...-_1996_lbsu.rar

The Black Mages

(2003) - The Black Mages

31HWHNDYS5L_SS500_.jpg

Pt.1

Pt.2

(2005) - The Black Mages II: The Skies Above

BlackMagesTheSkiesAbove.jpg

линк

(2008) - The Black Mages III: Darkness And Starlight

1206377663_acov_tid44869.jpg

Pt.1

Pt.2

Passwords:

4shared: www.musicsharing4all.blogspot.com

Archive: musicsharing4all

Edited by Brock Samson

The Black Mages sam uzela da preslusam pre par meseci jer sam procitala za Final Fantasy, nisam dotad znala za njih...

To je bilo u doba kacenja svega i svacega na Zoranov blog :)

Dobro zvuce, preporucujem svima naravno :D