Maudlin

Lunar

Jos uvek nepoznata grupa iz Belgije. Sviraju neki expermintalni/post-metal. Neznam gde moze da se nabavi njihov jedini album IONESCO ,ali ono sto me je privuklo za ovaj bend je pesma Deja Vu.

Poslusajte ih pa recite sta mislite.

http://www.myspace.com/maudlinrocks

Ako se nekom svidi i slucajno zeli pesmu, nek mi kaze pa cu je ja uploudovati, nasao sam je pre skoro godinu dana dok im je radio web-sajt, mogla je da se downlouduje.

Sve jedno veoma interesantan bend koji ce ako budu imali srece napraviti finu karijeru, vokalista Cult of Lune ih je isto veoma nahvalio.

i da ako neko nadje link za Ionesco nek prosledi. :)

• 2 months later...
Guest maudlin
Jos uvek nepoznata grupa iz Belgije. Sviraju neki expermintalni/post-metal. Neznam gde moze da se nabavi njihov jedini album IONESCO ,ali ono sto me je privuklo za ovaj bend je pesma Deja Vu.

Poslusajte ih pa recite sta mislite.

Ako se nekom svidi i slucajno zeli pesmu, nek mi kaze pa cu je ja uploudovati, nasao sam je pre skoro godinu dana dok im je radio web-sajt, mogla je da se downlouduje.

Sve jedno veoma interesantan bend koji ce ako budu imali srece napraviti finu karijeru, vokalista Cult of Lune ih je isto veoma nahvalio.

i da ako neko nadje link za Ionesco nek prosledi. :)

hey rather then downloading our album you can also buy it :meshuggah: but thanks anyway for finding our music and picking it up, we appreciate it!

ow, could you please translate what you're saying, i'd love to know peoples opinion.

anyway, all go to

www.ionesco.be

www.myspace.com/maudlinrocks

hope we'll be playing your country soon!!

rock on!!

davy & MAUDLIN

A still unknown band from Belgium, the home of waffles, fictional detective Hercule Poirot and little else. They play some kind of experimental/post metal, whatever the fuck that means. I do not know where to find their only album IONESCO, I guess their distribution sucks ass, but what attracted me to the band was their song Deja Vu, which though good, is not as good as the Yngwie Malmsteen song of the same name.

Have a listen and tell me what you think.

If someone likes it and wants the song, tell me and I will upload it, I found it about a year ago when their website was still working and it was available for download.

Anyway, it is a pretty interesting band that will make a fine career for themselves with any luck, the vocalist of Cult of Luna had nice things to say about them, not so much about their music, but mostly about how sexy he thinks they are, not in a gay way though.

and if someone finds a link for Ionesco, upload that shit pronto, spending money on music is so 1994. :)

Guest maudlin

Azal, thank you for the translation. Appreciate this effort a lot! Our distribution sucks rotten eggs indeed, that's because we bring out our albums ourselves. At this moment we certainly concentrate on Belgium where you can find it in all shops etc.

Anyway, if you think you might hand us some interesting contacts to get our album available over there, very welcome!!

This seems a very interesting board, with lots of messages and different styles... wish i could understand more, but that's for a next life.

If you are not oldschool in a 1994 way, you can find the album at the famous Skordo site. If you'd like to support us somehow, get in touch through myspace or website

www.ionesco.be

www.myspace.com/maudlinrocks

Oh by the way, "ionesco" is our 1st full-length, but we already had a miniCD some years ago called "solitary echo". I think you can download "deja vu" on our myspace also...

Rock.

Davy & MAUDLIN

:)

Might be possible that I'm acting like the king of fools here by some of your jokes... but the days that I cared about what they said about me on fora is long gone, that really is so 2001 :rolleyes:

Rock out!

Davy & MAUDLIN

Brate......

I can't remember how i found you guys , but I know it was on Myspace. At that time you only had Dejau Vu and 2nd song samples. When I heard Dejau Vu I was blown away, damn thats good song, I wounder how its not on your new album IONESCO . Also at that time you had your old web site , I forgot the URL but it was a very not organised site, but it had a free download of Deja Vu. After some time you released IONESCO , and since then I haven't heard nothing from you.

I think of different logic, I first download album , if I like it I'll buy it. Thats it. On internet there is no link for your album, so i'll probably won't listen to Ionesco until I see you guys live.

And new web-site rocks, and cover of IONESCO rocks. :) Good Luck in future.

And one thing more distribution here is ultra bad , so it will probably be extremely bad move to try to distribute your albums here. Maybe I'll bought your album , if there where no big paycheck and transport to my country. It's just too risky for an unknown album.

Guest maudlin

Deja Vu is not on our album 'ionesco' because it was on our first album 'solitary echo'.

Hope you guys like the album somehow, and really I prefer that you hear it through a download rather then you never hear it at all.

Believe me, not only the cover is amazing... it is a digipack with a 12 page booklet, amazing drawings and all the lyrics to be totally into the conceptual album that 'ionesco' became.

This month, 'ionesco' will also be available on double LP and later this year the USA release will follow...

All news will be on time on our website, we realised that we need to organise it better then it was before, I guess that's working out fine so far.

Still hope to get it to your country someday!! Rock.

davy & maudlin