Hail Of Bullets

Ne preterano poznat,a ni preterano odlican bend,sasvim solidne muzike,cak ima tu i malo doom-a,oseti se i neki thrash,mada za prvi album i nije lose.Valjda ce da se usavrse sa vremenom.

Nadjoh slucajno,pevac je inace Martin van Drunen,bivsi clan benda Pestilence i Bolt Thrower a bubnjar bivsi clan benda Gorefest i After Forever.Iz Holandije su inace,ovo mi se cini kao koncept album,rat rat i rat.Drugi svetski naravno,Staljingrad picke materine...

eve vam link

http://depositfiles.com/en/files/5104947

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nije loshe nije loshe. Dobar bend ali ne nista vishe od toga. Ima stvarno gigantskih super rifova po pesmama. Ovako preslusam album i neznam kojoj pesmi da se vratim , sve pesme su dobre, ali samo to celokupan album je dobar ali nista poseban neznam kako da kazem.

Inace isto tako tokom albuma nemam bash neki osecaj II svetskog rata, ona prva pesma i mozda rechi koje pri slusanju nemogu bash najbolje da razumem. Mnogo jachi je tu Dark Lunacy sa svojim Diaristom. :)

Hail Of Bullets are maybe newcomers on the scene, but the members of the band are in no possible way beginners! This is a sort of super group made by famous Holland death metal freaks : former Pestilence/Asphyx-singer Martin van Drunen, ex-Houwitser bass player Theo van Eekelen, Gorefest-drummer Ed Warby and both Thanatos-guitarists Paul Baayens (also in Asphyx) and Stephan Gebédi. Guys hooked up for a drinking sessions and their mutual love for old school Death Metal resulted in creating of this band. The buzz for this record in metal world was pretty big and regarding the line up considerably so, but let us see have they delivered the goods… In one word – yes! This is the kind of Death Metal that is sorely missing in larger doses from today’s scene, where everyone is concerned how brutal, technical and fast they are. Hail Of Bullets don’t give a flying fuck about this trends, instead they decided to bring to us, old school maniax, the album with actual songwriting and song arrangments, returning us back in time when gods like Pestilence, Asphyx, Death and Massacre ruled the world of Metal. It should be said that this is a conceptual album dealing about the Eastern Front in World War II, and music certainly carry warlike feeling, like “being run over by a Tiger tank” as mr. Warby appropriately stated. Maybe I am a little bit biased beacuse of involvement of one and only Martin van Drunen, but to these ears “...Of Frost And War“ sounds like a natural crossing of his former bands Pestilence and Asphyx. Pestilence influences can be felt in faster sections which are used to grind your bones and invoke in you the frenzy of the battlefield and Asphyx is found in trademark slower doom sections, purely crushing and hopeless-like. One more parallel could be drawn also, and it is Bolt Thrower with their bulldozing style. Guitar riffs are pretty simple but get the job done, and they are tied by excellent lead work. Dan Swano was the man behind the mixing board and he did the great job, giving album enough of a good production not to sound dated but also he didn’t drown the sound in Pro Tools but instead kept it natural. Metal Blade is doing the killer on job on promoting the band, the interviews and reviews of the release are everywhere, the band will play selected summer festivals and I really hope that Hail Of Bullets wont stay just a project for these guys. Great stuff!

Inace, ima ne promo disku text, Swano je radio produkciju dema koji su slali kucama i izjavio je da ce pojesti svoj laptop ako ne dobiju ugovor, i bio je covek u pravu :)

Sto se tice recenzija, ja volim to kratko i koncizno, ionako to radim iz ciste koristi dobijanja promosa ;)

I najvaznije - link iz mog potpisa, pa overavajte nas webzine.

• 1 month later...

Hahahahah.... kako sam se zacudio kada sma video da likusha na Nileu nosi zensku majcu Hail of Bullets. Samo sam se zapitao odakle je nabavial taj Trash...... XD

Red Wolves of Stalin !! :rockdevil::rockdevil::rockdevil:

Edited by Lunar

• 10 months later...

On ga naucio, jest kao sto sam i ja Marc Grewa. On ga je samo podstaknuo da pjeva grublje nego na MM-u, sto se ocitovalo na Consumingu i dalje kroz karijeru s Asphyxom. Mameli je samo zavidna, egoisticna pizda koja kad vidi da ne moze sa Pestilenceom nista, pokusava kroz ispade da privuce paznju, dok Van Drunen kroz muziku Asphyxa i Hail Of Bulletsa pokazuje ko je pravi tata :rockdevil:

Edited by Sadomator