Isengard / Storm

Najbolji viking metal projekat sto sam cuo!

http://mediaportal.ru/2007/11/14/storm-nor...-1995-rare.html

Evo albuma! Skinite pod obavezno! Ima i neka sojka Svedjanka! Jebeno peva. Nisam video temu sto me je blago sokiralo!

Мислим да је била тема пре сто година. У сваком случају прастаро - али одлично. Најбоље нешто у том жанру!

Bila je tema sigurno...

Mislim da ne postoji osoba koja je ljubitelj norveške scene, a da ne voli Nordavind... Album koji je istovremeno genijalan i muzički toliko lak za slušanje da te drži budnim od prvog do posljednjeg trena.

"...A cruel death awaits for each man...

...Who doesn't hail our fatherland...".

(Oppi Fjellet)

Edited by [kinetic]

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
After Nordavind was released, Kari Rueslåtten stated in the Norwegian music newspaper Puls that when she agreed to join the project, she made sure that there would be no extreme lyrics in the songs, but then she felt betrayed by Satyr and Fenriz, because the latter one wrote a new end to the song 'Oppi Fjellet': "...en grusom død til hver en mann/som ikke hyller vårt faderland..." (...a horrifying death to every man/who doesn't hail our fatherland...) and "...om du noengang lukter kristenmannsblod/oppi fjellet, oppi fjellet/ja hent øksa og hugg dem ned/oppi fjellet, oppi fjellet" (..if you ever smell the Christian man's blood/up in the mountains, up in the mountains/then get your axe and chop them down/up in the mountains, up in the mountains). According to Kari "I reacted very strongly when I heard that they had changed the lyric, but I wasn't strong enough to say no. Now I want that people shall forget this. I feel totally crushed, and I feel that I have lost everything but people must accept that I have made a mistake. And they have to see me as the person I am, as the artist I am. I don't want to be punished more than I already have been punished through this".

:D

• 1 year later...