Pollution

Red Viper

Sutra cim ustanem saljem svima cd-ove! :pivopije:

Evo kako Italijani vide celu stvar:

Hooray! This is the exclamation that arises when the stereo exploding riffs and adrenaline rush of vitriol dryly strafed by Pollution, Serbian young band proudly deployed in the rediscovery of seminal thrash metal and rough typical of the wonderful 80s. The Thrashers and staunch traditionalists will get their teeth into Modern Warfare debut, an EP disc that follows, for a demo and a split album produced in the three years of life of the ensemble, founded in 2007. Addressing issues such as violence, politics, war and pollution, the five metallers from the Balkan peninsula, creating a repertoire abrasive thrash completely faithful to fast and ignorant in the Bay Area California forged by bands like Metallica and Exodus, with similarities to the sound Whiplash in vocals Branko Zoric poisonous and Destruction in the sound and compact. A handful of songs written on purpose to be sang live a tracklist peppered with sound hyper enthusiasm to listen and listen to the agony, strictly launched into frenzied headbanging and gulping beer without restraint! Eloquent is already the artwork, which recalls the political environment-conflict typical of Sodom and Megadeth, and beautiful is also the band's logo, in style old school: the conditions will be largely maintained.

There is much to enjoy, who is struck dall'ncesante barrage of riffs skinny trunks repeated incessantly and furiously infinity: each piece is based on one of these lethal riffoni contorcenti, exasperated by the repeated pounding and relentless speed strictly neutral laced with unbridled acceleration daredevil, simple but searing instrumental parts in their fluidity, breaks and restarts from dizziness, powered by screams and wise stop'n'go, no filler piece, ten-track after the intro-instrumental equally valid and exciting than all limits, ten punches in the face with the most disruptive canons of thrash metal very traditional, direct, full of violence and speed of implementation inherited from hardcore punk. Black River opens throwing stones, continued to be wonderfully sharp raids with his foot on the accelerator as Modern Warfare, Massive Overload or sturmentale breathtaking Absolute Pollution: hormones literally take fire, beer mugs poghi leave room for swirling, stinging solos while thinning the essence of minimalist melody killer shot on a few strings. We are far from heavy stratified powerful and more modern, because the only running Pollution club with mold primordial, with a hint of melody and all the cacophonous vocals and sounds very pleasant and immediate, so that listening will prove durable, repeated , with tracks that are followed in just thirty minutes of pure enjoyment. Time flies and there is no chance of getting bored, never be too identical pattern applied to each track, sketched around those applicants speed riffs and hot solos masturbation with gun cotton. The Thrashers do not ask for more. Stylistic embellishments and variations on the theme do not live here, the thrash is pure fun stupid and violent in its basic form. It 's almost as absurd enough to run a few notes on fire to create a repeat of that delusion, carved in a compacted from drum sound in an elegant square and incessant Milos Stojanovic, never exaggerated, never arrogant.

The pair of axes made by Petar Zivkovic Vanja Piperine and sharpened razors with surgical precision and distorted melody reminiscent of the paradox of sweetness violent quote a piece better than the other option is difficult, but if you need to name names, Listen to the quick and dazzling solo Ruined Planet, or to Open The Void, just to throw other irons in the fire after the handful of killer songs already mentioned above. Fast, lightning, vital, fresh, hysterical, insane: the shower of adjectives goes hand in hand with the rain of riffs and tense vocals, which act as fuel to the fire of excitement for those who are ready to listen to this disc explosive. Hotspot, which does not espertoni for duty and for those seeking news, trends, music ipertecnica or modern. The songs of Pollution fast'n'furious stink of beer and sweat, the attack must be granted without a single false step or a step load, pull straight down the street without their melodic inflections which deviate from the direction chosen by the impetuous Serbian combo . Throw Modern Warfare in a cloud of drunken thrashers would be to launch a lamb in a cage of lions would be devoured in a devastating orgy of violence. Morbid, exciting, fucking heavy: and say 'cheers' to the exits before even seems limiting.

RATING: 80%

http://www.metallized.it/

Bane, jesi ti uopšte pročitao ovo? XD

Zamenili su prezimena Pipiju i Vanji, i napisali da su Vanja i Lole svirali na albumu. XD

To je tako ne bitno, bitan je deo za album, valjda. :haha:

I da.. Koristio sam google translate, zato je retardirano.

Edited by Red Viper

Evo i Turci culi za Srpski thrash, nabijem ih na kolac :haha:

Google translate opet radi

Since 2008, such as demo-air job with announcing the name Sırbistan'lı Pollution, 2010 debut album, Modern Warfare with us to share in the first day. The group currently has in the past three years, this rapid progress with great interest aroused in me.

Members:

Milos Stojanovic-Drums

Branko Zoric-Vocal

Dusan Miletić-Bas

Petar Piper-Guitar

A total of 11 pieces of instrumental 2 Modern Warfare, you start to listen to the album cover and how much it would be hard to be certain. Black River, Devil's Henchman, Manic Depression and Open the Void, lyrics, because darker than the others just stand in the foreground. Really created a successful overall musical concept. With its own part of the structure and the sound is admirable. Do exactly what they would say a mid-European thrash metal. In a strange way, this album, Pentagram-Pentagram and tastes similar to chronic-Endless War album, I would like to state capture. I think that geographic proximity and firm can be explained by the teachings of the German-English schools.

RATING :6/10

Pored albuma bice i ovo da se kupi na svirci.

SERBIAN THRASH METAL FIST UNLEASHED / Butcher Sound

4 Way Split

Deadly Mosh

1. Hellsound

2. Deadly Night

3. 2000 Years Of Decay

4. Judgement Day

Nadimac

5. Metal je Rat

6. Zlo i Naopako

7. Hrani Babu Da Te Ujede

8. Iks Iks Iks

9. Usro si Motku

Pollution

10. Modern Warfare

11. Massive Overload

12. Ruined Planet

13. Deceiver

Toxic Trace

14. The Antichrist

15. Slaughter

16. Tormentor

17. Witch From Hell

• 2 weeks later...

Dobih svoj primerak albuma

Sve pohvale i svaka cast za kog ste izdavaca izdali :rockdevil:

Jedina zamerka sto je omot mogao biti malo bolji, a i vokal mi nije legao bas najbolje ( vise mi se svidja kako je zvucao na prvom demou)

Samo napred i sve najbolje u daljem radu!

:pivopije: