• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Relapse Records is extremely proud to announce the signing of international punk/metal supergroup TAU CROSS. Comprised of a pedigree of musicians including Amebix vocalist/bassist Rob "The Baron" Miller, Voivod drummer Michel "Away" Langevin, Misery guitarist Jon Misery and War//Plague guitarist Andy Lefton,TAU CROSS formed in 2013 and recorded their debut album over several months in 2014 throughout three different countries. The record is slated for a late Spring release via Relapse.

Rob Miller commented on the project saying

"The music that evolved over this time is difficult to categorize, as there is clearly a lot of Amebix in the songwriting as well as some elements of gothic, Joy Division, Pink Floyd, Black Sabbath, Industrial and hard fucking old-school punk rock. This is an entirely original work that is the organic fusion of four unique people.

We decided to let the songs form themselves around the original demos and allow people to bring themselves into the mix, to allow the bark to grow around the tree. We are all very proud of what we have achieved in this short time and looking forward to working together again as soon as time allows."

• 2 weeks later...

Inace, i dalje su mi Knights of the Black Sun i God of the Grain redovna pojava na kompilacijama tokom voznje. :rockdevil:

ja bih dodao here come the wolf i the one. oko tog sonic mass sam se na pocetku predomisljao posle svakog slusanja,cas mi je valjao cas ne,a sad komotno mogu reci da mi je u ravni sa prva dva iako se razlikuje. knights of the black sun je jedna od najboljih amebix stvari i tako jedna neverovatna pesma.

dobri ljudi iz dobrih bendova za ovaj projekat. misery i war//plague amebixova djeca.

Edited by Goxy

• 3 weeks later...