• 1 month later...

lep spot, odličan zvuk...vidi se da imaju love haha...i ja bih pravila takvu muziku i takve spotove da živim u nekoj bogatoj kapitalistčkoj zemlji :haha:. uz to, oni mogu da se sektaše koliko im duša ište pošto je tamo Asatru priznat kao vera :mrgreen:

Da da, skroz je fino spot ispao, uklapa se uz muziku 100%. Samo mi malo čudno da ga izdaju skoro 2 godine kasnije, ali bolje ikad nego ikad. ;) Samo se nadam da i što se tiče pisanja/snimanja novog materijala nisu još mislima na tom albumu. :haha:

Edited by Talvi

• 4 weeks later...

As far as the progress of the recording sessions for the next WARDRUNA LP goes, Kvitrafn states: "The recurring question of when the next album will be finished is not easy to answer. I am well underway with the recordings and there is good progress in the work. Having said that, I must add that because of the demanding concepts behind these albums, I cannot rush this process. I hope to be finished with the recordings next summer, but I can obviously not give any promises now. The only thing that matters now is to make music that I am satisfied with, no matter how long it will take."

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

A lot has happened since the release of our debut album in 2009. We have been lucky enough to be able to perform at some really special places and interesting festivals. A concert with Wardruna is in my view two-way communication, and meeting our audience has been both overwhelming and very inspiring for us.

Judging from the amount of comments and questions we get at our shows or by e-mail it seems clear to me that it is due time for more Wardruna music.

It has taken me quite a while to find the necessary calmness and time needed in order to create the way I do. Last year in November, I began recording for ‘Runaljod – Yggdrasil’, which will be the second part of the ‘Runaljod’ trilogy. The creative process has been time-consuming and demanding, but I am very happy to say that I am now in the final stages of recording ‘Yggdrasil’. Like our previous album, it is partly recorded outdoors and in places or situations relevant to the given song. Although the instruments are more or less the same as on ‘gap var Ginnunga’, the nature of the set of runes featured on ‘Yggdrasil’ have naturally made it a very different album. It is also worth noting that this time I’ve been working more closely with Lindy and Gaahl during the creative process. We are all very satisfied with the result so far, and we are looking forward to presenting this new piece of old-rooted culture!

Together with Indie Recordings we are aiming for a spring release (March/April) both in Europe and in the US.

Einar Kvitrafn Selvik

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Еинар (Квитрафн) много бољу музику ствара откад је отишао из Горгорота. Вардруна је ме одушевила, и музика и атмосфера у којој наступају. Било би лепо чути их уживо. Тренутно преслушавам Runaljod - Yggdrasil.

Koliko znam, on je samo svirao bubnjeve na Twilight of the Idols. : ) Svira i u Jotunspor, imaju za sad jedan mnogo dobar album.

A Yggdrasil je sigurno medju najboljim albumima ove godine, možda je čak i bolji od prvog. Stvarno bi bilo fino kad bi neko organizovao koncert.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...