The X-Files

• 6 months later...

NAJZAD ODLICNE VESTI:

If you've been on the internet at all today, you've probably heard the news. Fox television is in talks to bring back The X-Files, but there's been a lot of speculation as to what that means. The word reboot has gone around and that can be a little frightening without details. We're working to get more information. In the meantime, here's everything we've heard so far.

From the TCA Winter Press Tour, we know now that Fox has been in talks with Chris Carter to returnThe X-Files and Mulder and Scully to our television screens for a potential revival. This would be more like Fox's 24: Live Another Day miniseries than an actual show reboot. David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson would be returning to reprise their roles as our two favorite FBI agents. What will this entail? When will it happen? Will it happen? Well, we don't know those answers yet.

However, this is very good news. Fox hasn't come out and talked about continuing The X-Files franchise like this since I Want to Believe in 2008. Fox TV Group Chairman and CEO Gary Newman is "hopeful" about the outcome of the talks. Chairman and CEO Dana Walden said, "Gary and I both worked [at 20th Century Fox Television] through the entire run of The X Files. It was a great experience. We’ve maintained good relationships with Chris, David and Gillian."

While we wait for more details, you should all be very proud as a fandom because for the last seven years you have been telling Fox that you want more Mulder and Scully. And that may very well be happening. We want to believe.

UPDATE: IGN is reporting that Dana Walden at Fox confirms a revival would not move forward without series creator Chris Carter.

The Toronto Sun has a great article that talks more about the motivations of Newman and Walden as new heads of Fox Broadcasting.

Source: Deadline, EOnline, and EW.

A cak i da nastave, kako da upropaste sad kad su poslednje dve sezone bile govedo.

Taj rad, kapiram da bi na ovaj nacin zapravo mogli konacno da seriju ljudski zavrse.

I danas stojim iza svog posta od pre 2,5 godine, sam kraj serije je krs nevidjeni.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

tumblr_npsgboHUCr1qaiuijo1_1280.jpg

First look at agents Scully and Mulder on “The X-Files” set!

We want to believe! Fox Network gives fans a first official look at actors Gillian Anderson and David Duchovny in a scene from the upcoming revival of “The X-Files.“

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Nije reboot, vec nastavak serije. A Cancer man se verovatno pojavljuje kao flashback, sto se da videti po ruci koja deluje mnogo mladje nego sto bi trebalo da bude.

Sudeci po svemu sto smo do sada mogli da procitamo nije sequel jebote?

Da li sam propustio onda promenu plana?Redovno pratim vesti al nigde nisam procitao da je sequel....

Pojavljuju se i usamljeni revolverasi koliko sam informisan.

Edited by Lord Iffy Boatrace