Destruction

lemmy sixx

NEW SURPRISE SINGLE AND VIDEO ONLINE – NEW LINE UP REVEALED!

It has been some difficult weeks for us since Mike left the band in March, we apologize for the delay and the late statements. We kept on working hard, so we can present you the future of DESTRUCTION. We have a pre-album single and video for you with "STATE OF APATHY” also available as a 12 inch vinyl in September. We welcome our front of house soundguy, tourmanager, good friend and producer Martin Furia in our team - please give him a very warm welcome! He is part of our family for many years! We are wishing all the very best to Mike, please read all statement below!

The new record is almost recorded, more news about that soon!

Check out the brand-new video: https://youtu.be/-62qSa5efOo

The single will be available on all streaming portals, the 12 inch can be pre-ordered on NAPALMs mailorder:

https://napalmrecords.com/english/destruction

DESTRUCTION’s SCHMIER about the new single “State Of Apathy”:

“The last two years have been testing times for all of us. We are all sad to announce that Mike has left DESTRUCTION. It all was a shock and hit us hard but nevertheless there was never any doubt that we will continue as a band. We are a strong unit and are proud to welcome our new guitarist, Martin Furia, to the band! Our chemistry is great since Martin has been a part of the DESTRUCTION family for many years now. He is the perfect new man on the axe - the first shows have been a fucking blast!

‘State Of Apathy’ shows the direction DESTRUCTION will go with the new record: more ‘back-to-the-roots’, more guitars, more in your face! This band is my life and we will always give 100% to keep the spirit alive. I hope you love the new single as much as we do - thanks for all the support! We are wishing Mike the best for his future, for us there is only one way to go THRASH TILL DEATH!”

Ex-Guitarist Mike about parting ways with DESTRUCTION:

“It´s hard to leave a band after 39 years. Destruction is my life and something like my baby. But somtimes you have to take desicions that hurt. I´m very sad at the moment, but if something doesn´t feel right anymore, better stop doing it. Thanx to all former bandmates. I´m very proud about the music we have created together. Cheers to all thrashers out there. Without your support and your passion, Destruction would not exist. Peace.”

DESTRUCTION’s new guitarist, Martin Furia, on joining the band:

“The news is finally out and I have mixed emotions. I’m extremely proud to be part of this legendary band since 2016 as sound technician and tour manager, I’ve been all over the world with the DESTRUCTION family and they have always treated me like another member of the band.

I’m sad to see Mike go because I love him and respect him as a person and guitarist, but when I was asked if I would like to be the new guitarist of DESTRUCTION I didn’t hesitate for a second. I feel ready to honor Mike’s legacy, to add my own touch and I will give my best to keep the flame of DESTRUCTION burning strong forever, with deep respect and devotion for the past and with full energy and commitment for the future!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Какво ли би тек било да је лоше??
Елем, песма почиње релативно ок са добром брзином и рифовима али већ после тога упадају у рециклирано срање које понављају на х претходних албума. Мада звук јесте мало освежен од како је Мике окачио инструмент о клин.

5 hours ago, Сале said:

Какво ли би тек било да је лоше??
Елем, песма почиње релативно ок са добром брзином и рифовима али већ после тога упадају у рециклирано срање које понављају на х претходних албума. Мада звук јесте мало освежен од како је Мике окачио инструмент о клин.

Pa šta novo može da se izmisli. Nek sviraju to što znaju, pa nek guraju dok mogu. Šta u poslednjih 20 godina nije reciklirano sranje prethodnih 30 godina metala :d

• Like 1

Ма све то стоји али они задњих 15 год снимају идентичне ствари. Али ИДЕНТИЧНЕ. Да су то добре песме па да човеку и буде драго кад избаце нешто ново али далеко је то од истине. Немогуће да не могу да смисле неки другачији риф од онога што већ знају. Нека и понове нешто слично са оних албума на почетку каријере или да мазну мазну неки риф од неког другог бенда али само нека нешто промене више за име Бога :haha:

• 3 months later...

Преслушах данас албум и то из чисте досаде јер ми се ништа друго није слушало. Реко, ај да видим дал се променило нешто сад кад имају 2 гитаре, нове чланове итд.
И наравно да није. Заправо, звук јесте за нијансу другачији од оног док је Мајк био у бенду али у принципу све је то исто и прежвакано небројено пута. Има пар момената (не песама већ момената!) где као постоји наговештај да иде нека права трешерана али после 30-ак секунди све то нестане и опет само равна линија.  Продукција је ок, звук гитара је мало освежен од оних једноличних ранијих рифова и сви се они упињу из петних жила да звуче добро али далеко је то од оних стандарда који су постављени пре тријес и кусур година. Искрено, нисам ни очекивао да сниме неки нови eternal devastation али с обзиром да се много тога променило у овом бенду нисам баш очекивао ни неко ђубре а овај албум и јесте близу ђубрета. Бар на прво слушање.
Даћу му још 1-2 шансе па се можда и промени нешто јер сам га данас баш слушао на силу. Мада сумњам. А ајде...