Pyrexia

boargutgrinder

a sad stvarno kako ovo dosad niko nije otvorio,a otvaraju se razna sranja . . .

odma skidajte ovaj album

Sermon of Mockery 1993 brutal death :rockdevil:

http://rapidshare.com/files/71621027/pyrex..._by_strigoi.rar

imaju jos i Sistem ofthe animal iz 1997,los je mnogo

kasnije u bend upada gitarista obituary-a i osnivaju bend catastrophic

danas je iz org postave pyrexie samo 1 clan

2007 album age of the wicked

poslusajte i Christ denied koji je uradio obrade na pyrexie na splitu sa abortedom

http://www.mediafire.com/?zh94ntnycmy 25MB bolesno

• 5 years later...
  • 4 years later...

Long standing New York death metal legends Pyrexia have returned with their newest and arguably most devastating album Unholy Requiem. The record, which will see a September 14th release date via Unique Leader, was recorded, mixed, and mastered at Subsonic Audio by guitarist Chris Basile and shows the band returning to their filthy, pulverizing, classic sound.

Basile said of the album, “This album is definitely the band returning to its roots. It’s dirty. It’s raw. It’s punishing. It’s us. It’s a hungry Album and we fed it a strict diet of pain, sweat, and blast beats.“

Not to be dismissed as a simple throwback album however, Unholy Requiem shows that PYREXIA still absolutely dominate the brutal death metal sound that they helped give birth to. These 8 slabs of blistering, pulverizing menace show a band that are still still pushing themselves forward, determined to continue raising the bar for extreme music. This album with all of it's pummeling groove and signature riff laden violence is nothing less than pure sonic vitriol. PYREXIA have proven once again that they deserve every accolade and have further cemented themselves at the top of the brutal death pantheon.

Unholy Requiem track listing -

1. Angels of Gomorrah

2. Blood to Ash

3. Moment of Violence

4. Path of Disdain

5. The Annointed

6. The Fall of Eden

7. Unholy Reqiuem

8. Wrath

Pre-order bundles for Unholy Requiem and new tour dates will be announced in the coming weeks.

37150897_10156611212559169_522858538247127040_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=1164a7c821f8a916cd0423f22017410d&oe=5BE1200B

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Upravo tako Vole, ovaj novi baš i nema mnogo veze sa fenomenalnim Sermon of Mockery, koji je nešto najbliže Suffocationu. Na novom prve dve pesme dobre, posle sve lošije, prljavije i dosadnije.. Ima na njemu ok delova, ali užasna produkcija i previše hc vokal totalno uništiše album.

Upravo tako Vole, ovaj novi baš i nema mnogo veze sa fenomenalnim Sermon of Mockery, koji je nešto najbliže Suffocationu. Na novom prve dve pesme dobre, posle sve lošije, prljavije i dosadnije.. Ima na njemu ok delova, ali užasna produkcija i previše hc vokal totalno uništiše album.

Kome se svidjao System of the Animal postoji sansa da mu se svidi i ovaj, a meni je taj omiljeni njihov tako da puna kapa :D

Ne pratim, ali zaista! Od sredine album tek počinje da se zahuktava, I mean : Dawn of the Angry, This Means War, Caesar's i onda grandiozna završnica - Hatework!!! Produkciji ništa ne fali, malo modernija, čistija, ali meni čak i više odgovara nego Rasmussenova - elem, malo šupljikavo zvuči - znaš već koji :bigblue: . A core vokal neču ni komentarisat.

@HYUMAN

Ovo mi se svidža :bigblue:

• Downvote 1