Gojira

Anоnymous

• 1 month later...

A lot happened since our last message so we wanted to give you some news today and let you know we are still alive! We know you are all eagerly awaiting the Sea Sheperd EP release. We are sorry for the delay. Some of the material was on a hard drive that crashed but we are nearing the end of a long and difficult recovery process. Now the Good news: the new Album is ready! All the music and lyrics are waiting to be recorded. Joe is already in NY to check out the Studio and make sure everything is sorted so we can begin to record next month. A new website is being built and we are working on ways to improve the communication between the band and our fans. You guys fucking rule! Thanks!

• 1 month later...

verovatno se oni dosta pitaju, jer je produkcija sjajna na From Mars i proslom a razliciti producenti radili.

pricalo se da ce mozda Rick Rubin da radi ovaj, ali nista od toga izgleda.

jedino me plasi cinjenica da mi se nije dopalo nijedno roadrunner izdanje od sredine 90ih :D

Sigurno si slušao debi Coal chambera u toj tvojoj mitskoj srednjoj posle koje je muzika umrla ali te sramota da priznaš :D

ja sam bio naj anti-nu metal lik na svetu u srednjoj. gledao sam coal chamber sa megadethom na cryptic writings turneji i najbolji momenat certa je bio kad je ova basistkinja umotala kosu slucajno u civije basa i morao da dodje roadie da je oslobodi :D

Edited by azal