Gridlink

Grobodan

zvuce kao Discordance Axis tribute bend.

sto nije lose, jer DA nisu vise sa nama.

jeben je Amber Grey, nasla se jedna stvar na mom novogodisnjem metal mikstejpu.

s obzirom da je i ovo jon changov bend,nije ni cudo da tako zvuce.verovatno on ni ne zna da pravi drugaciju muziku(ustvari,zna- hayaino daisuki),ali definitivno covek ne ume drugacije da peva .

poslednjih 25 sek. pesme the jenova je za svrsavanje,majke mi. :razz:

ovakvi albumi ne bi smeli biti duzi od 15 min.,posle vec pocinje boleti glava.

$14 for 11 minutes of music?!

One of the things I've consistently heard about the GridLink LP is that it's $13 for 11 minutes of music and it should cost what a 7" ep costs. I am not even going to get into how white trash Walmart made in China that sounds to me...oh wait. I am going to get into it.

This is quite simple. We spent a lot of time and money to get the music/artwork/packaging just the way we wanted it. It was a labor of love, blood and intense devotion over the course of about 3 years with almost a dozen people(musicians, artists and technicians) contributing their time and efforts to the project. (Honestly HD is the same, but more on that another time).

The work stands as a complete body and we consider it a full length release. Most bands have filler songs on their records, but not us. Every song on that record is the result of intense scrutiny and editing. When we started there were almost 20 songs. We threw half in the garbage because we only wanted the best material on the record and refused to accept what we considered only a "decent song".

It also does not come in some shitty generic packaging that looks like every other metal/grind record you have ever seen. It is not loaded with label names and sponsor companies. It is not the over produced garbage that seems to be the norm these days recorded on pro-tools by someone who thinks you need a week to get your fucking sounds down.

If your standards for a good investment of $13 is 25+ minutes of music for your money, go somewhere else. Oh and fucking kill yourself too you pathetic fuck. Maybe you can buy some clothing with lead in it made by people who get less than a $1 a day in a place where the government is totally hostile to democratic process. In short, fuck you.

This is our art. Take or leave it. Oh, and fuck you again :-P

Edited by Goxy

• 2 years later...

pominjasamo kad li ce ovo da izadje(a pitanje je dana sad vec), tako da mali update(od Mr. Chang-a sa last-a):

Hi Many of you are going to have a bitch of a time getting Orphan because of where you live. Now Amazon will have this record available for sale but they won't offer a preorder deal. I will buy the record(s), for you, from Hydrahead with the soon to be announced preorder bonus item(if you want) and FedEx it to you. They aren't making a lot of these. PM me and I will contact you direct with details.

Gojko, obrati paznju sad:

http://www.bluecollardistro.com/hydrahead/categories.php?cPath=4_521_550 Orphan pre-orders are live! Vinyl with both LPs plus digital downloads(500 copies), CD with karaoke bonus tracks(300 copies) and a limited edition shirt(made to order!). Starts shipping March 29 :-D

slatko bih se docepao ovog duplog LPja.

inace, evo, ovo bi trebalo da bude tracklist za Orphan:

1.Dar al-Harb

2.Orphan

3.Deliverables

4.Scopedog

5.Red Eye

6.Cargo 200

7.Thorn Farmer

8.Embers, Blood and Treasure

9.I Accept Your Last Wish

10.Hearts

11.Flatworlder

12.The Last Red Shoulder

ovo je unutrasnjost covera:

GridLink_CD.png

ovo je recenzija Orphan-a:

http://grindandpunishment.blogspot.com/2011/01/orphan-land.html

ovo je Jon Chang-ov last.fm http://www.last.fm/user/eva05_gridlink

nisam bas najsigurniji za tacan datum izlaska, prvo je pominjan 22. februar, ali sad vidim da vinile tek pocinju da salju 29.og marta, tako da tako da ne verujem da ovaj prvi datum vise vazi :(

Edited by Uruk Hai

Ovi Hydra Head su takvi kraljevi :haha:

Vidim ja da se na sajtu u 5 dana rasprodao kompletan kontigent blood red LP-ja, i taman se sjebem, kad napišu Gridlink na fejsbuk stranici da se ljudi iz istočne Evrope jave na mail direktno. Pošaljem ja mail da pitam, i ljudi mi odgovaraju da su sačuvali jednu jedinu kopiju koja im je ostala da ode nekom iz ovih krajeva, jer su sve ostalo pokupili Ameri i ljudi iz EU :haha: Doduše, shipping iz Čemerike je jebeno dranje (preko 17$ samo za jednu ploču), ali jebeš ga, ovakva ponuda se ne odbija.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1