AC/DC

• 2 months later...

Danas je taj dan, a upravo ide "Hell Ain't a Bad Place to Be"... Jedna skvo zna zašto. :lol:

Sometimes I think this woman is kinda hot

Sometimes I think this woman is sometimes not

Puts me down, fool me around

What's she doing to me

Out for satisfaction

Any piece of action

That ain't the way it should be

She needs lovin'

Knows I'm the man

She's gotta see

Pours my beer

Licks my ear

Brings out the devil in me

Hell ain't a bad place to be, hey, hoo

Spends my money

Drinks my booze

Stays out every night

And I got to thinkin', just a minute

Somethin' ain't right

Disillusions and confusion

They make me wanna cry

And oh the shame, playin' your games

Tellin' me those lies

Don't mind ya playin' demon, baby

As long as it's with me

If this is hell

Let me say

It's heavenly

Hell ain't a bad place to be

Late at night

Turns down the light

Closes up on me

Grabs my heart

Tears me apart

Brings out the devil in me

Hell ain't no bad place to be

:rockdevil:

• 1 month later...
BON SCOTT's Son Starring In 'The Shield'? - Apr. 4, 2007

Australian actor Alex O'Loughlin, who will be starring in FX's new season of "The Shield", has apparently revealed that he is the son of the late AC/DC frontman Bon Scott. Although there have been rumors in the past that Bon may have children scattered across the globe, Alex O'Loughlin is the first to apparently make this publicly known.

Alex O'Loughlin was born Alex O'Lachlan in 1977 in Australia and is mostly known for his acting role in "The Oyster Farmer".

To see side-by-side photos of Alex O'Loughlin and Bon Scott, visit the AC/DC Highway to Hell web site. More information on O'Loughlin is available at IMDb.

Bon Scott died on February 19, 1980 in London, England. He choked to death on his own vomit while sleeping in a friend's car. According to the AC/DC FAQ web site, he and the friend, a musician named Alisdair Kinnear, had been drinking the evening of the 19th and Bon apparently fell asleep during the ride home. Kinnear could not wake Bon, so he left him in the car to sleep. Kinnear awoke early in the evening on the 20th, checked on Bon, and found him unconscious in the car. Bon could not be revived, and was pronounced dead.

Prvi link, među vijestima stoje slike Bona i njegovo navodnog sina: http://www.acdccollector.com/

"Sin" na imdb: http://imdb.com/name/nm1533927/

COMMENT | big whoop

posted by : arkansas hellbilly

4/4/2007 1:07:17 PM

I'm actually one of Bon's sons as well. In fact 2 of my co-workers and a girl who works at the local Subway are also children of his.

Someone should start an online community... Children of Bon Scott.

:lol:

COMMENT |

posted by : DaveTex

4/5/2007 12:43:13 PM

Is his mom named ROSIE ?????

:lol:

Još, vijest sa istog mjesta:

AC/DC Tribute band LIVE WIRE from the United States- video footage posted online from the "AC/DC Marathon" performance from Oulu, Finland (Club Teatria) from February 18th, 2006. The professional 4 camera shoot video footage is available on Youtube and via the bands website (www.acdctributeband.com), and features the band playing the AC/DC "Highway To Hell" album in it's entirety.

The AC/DC Marathon was the only AC/DC event of it's kind to ever be held, which took place in Finland, February '06, and featured bands performing the ENTIRE AC/DC Back Catalogue in chronological order, beginning at 10AM Saturday morning (Feb 18) and not ending until very early Sunday Morning, Feb 19th, the anniversary of Bon Scott's death.

Live Wire's performance of AC/DC's "Highway To Hell" which is hosted and introduced by Finland's "IDOLS" judge Jone Nikula can be viewed here:

LIVE WIRE have just returned from performing in Puerto La Cruz, Venezuela this February at the 2007 "GILLMANFEST" in front of an estimated 7,000 fans.

:pivopije:

• 1 month later...

ја чух да се спрема неко издање за 2007... сад да ли је то нови албум или је нека збирка видећемо

само ја сам скептичан, не верујем да ће да дају нови албум...

Edited by The Trooper

• 2 weeks later...

Imam sve njihove albume i zadovoljna sam. Zakljuchila sam jedno.hehe Bolje zvuche uzivo nego studijski,kad samo uporedim whole lotta rosie uzivo i s. dodje mi da plachem. Hahah

Back in black je zakon :rockdevil: muzika ih izvlachi,ne svidja mi se neshto posebno glas... Hocu ovo

Poster_19284_19777.jpg

Edited by grip

• 2 weeks later...

Niko ne garantuje da će album izaći 2008.

No, dovoljno su nas ojadili sa ovih 168 albuma koji su izašli dosad.

Ako izađe, izašao je. Ako dođu, došli su.

Ali dobro, zanimljivosti:

http://www.myspace.com/angusmckinnonyoung_acdc

Angus na MySpace. Simpatično. Takođe, stoji najava od januara da će 2007. svirati u Australiji, a možda u Americi i Evropi.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forever_Malcolm_Young

Album australijskog pank benda Frenzal Rhomb imena Forever Malcolm Young. Naslovi pjesama obećavaju.

• 1 month later...
Jeli ide neko da sluscha BAND X (AC/DC tribute band) na beerfestu u avgusut? To cce biti strava,... :rockdevil:

E hvala za informaciju, nisam znao da ce na beer festu biti neki AC / DC tribute band. Nadam se samo da je vokal ok inace cu da se smorim :pivopije:

• 2 weeks later...

Skinuh koncert iz 2003e iz Toronta, festival na kome bilo 490 000 dusha, a od bendova(zanimljivih) Stonesi, Rush i Ac/Dc, s tim sto ja na snimka imam samo Rush i Ac/dc

popalih se da ih gledam live samo tako :rockdevil: Odavno ne gledaj neki njihov live ovako..a josh ako ih stvarno vidim live...to bi mogao bude "spektakl" za sledecu godinu :da:

Skinuh koncert iz 2003e iz Toronta, festival na kome bilo 490 000 dusha, a od bendova(zanimljivih) Stonesi, Rush i Ac/Dc, s tim sto ja na snimka imam samo Rush i Ac/dc

Ja nemam Rush, ali mi ni ne treba.

Fenomenalan koncert, taman kad mislim da nemaju više čime da me iznenade kad tamo...

Za antologiju:

1. Brian tokom "The Jack"

2. Phil tokom "Let There Be Rock"

Inače, debela preporuka, može se naći preko eMule, doduše, u trajanju od 33 minuta, AC/DC - Live in Tokyo 1981. Sirova snaga.