Assignment

Assignment

Srecna nova godina :rockdevil:

Assignment su konacno izdali dugo cekani album "Disunion Denied".

Prvo ostvarenje "Progressive changes" se preko Rock Express Recordsa pojavio na nasem trzistu, tako da je neko od vas mozda i cuo sa ovaj bend...

Posetite MySpace ili oficijelnu web-stranu da poslusate novi material, ili odgledajte koji video snimak:

Official "Creating the disunion" DVD trailer:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Pesma koja se malo vrtela na 202, Crimson Poison, live:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pInKrOEFlA&hl=de&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pInKrOEFlA&hl=de&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Hvala za korekciju, imas pivo - primetio sam, ali iz meni nepoznatog razloga nisam nasao edit funkciju :udri:

Pokusacu jos jednom, sa bonusom:

Assignment - Lord of Empolis LIVE (sa novog albuma "Disunion Denied")

Assignment - "Creating the Disunion" DVD preview

Assignment - Crimson Poison (live)

Assignment MySpace

Edited by Assignment

свака част чуо сам неке песме преко радија неке код ортака...свака част за бенд...

можда мало вокал кад би био грубљи, то би било перфектно...

музика савршен склоп прогресива и треша :)

cuo sam za vas kad ste izdali prvi album, ali sam bio isuvise lenj da ga nabavim :D

znam da je snimljen za 7 dana ili tako nesto, i da ste se uvezbavali putem interneta, ispravi me ako gresim :D

sram te bilo :mhihi:

Jeste, pred-produkcija za prvi album je radjena preko interneta a snimanje je trajalo 7 dana. Za novi album smo radili malo drugacije i imali smo 14 dana za snimanje tako da je rezultat ispao bolji od prve produkcije...

Hvala brate - jeste, Angru sam gledao na Holy Land turneji, bio zadnji stigao na koncert a imao kartu #27 :lol: Vise nas nije bilo, ali to nije sprecilo Andre-a i kompaniju da opale 2 1/2 sata... Divno...

BTW - Odosmo u troll, ali posle 15 godina am opet gledao Cynic, nesto pre Nove Godine u Hamburgu, otvarali su za Opeth... Jebote kakav koncert...

Nisam bio namerno nestao sa foruma, ali posto za bend radim sve sam, mozez da predpostavis kako su mi izgledale zadnje dve godine dok ovo nismo konacno izdali, a opet sam u poslu do guse jer sledi promotion sa kompanijom TSM iz Engleske...

Sada je konacno na "normalnom" poslu malo dosadno pa se ima vreme i za forum :offtopic:

То и мене интересује.

''Progressive Changes'' сам купио пре неких 5 година за смешне паре, REX дистрибуција.

Скоро сам га баш преслушавао, јако добар албум.

Inside Of The Machine II :muzicar:

Tesko, proslog leta sam se video sa Zoranom iz "One records-a" ostavio mu CD i biografiju, nisam mu trazio maltene nista, ali posto se nikada nije javio predpostavljam da nije zainteresovan... Videcu da napravim neki dil da ljudi u Srbiji mogu da ga naruce preko nekog naseg mailordera ili amazona... Videcemo!

VRH! :rockdevil:

E da, ja kucao Assignment u Youtube i izasli mi neki reperi. :)

Reperi :confused:

Evo ga nas YouTube Kanal direktno, nemas sta da trazis :pivopije:

Edited by Assignment

Otkud sad Assignment?! ;) Ovo je bilo "s neba pa u rebra" :)

Znaci gotov je novi album.

Nekad davno sam kupio "Progressive Changes" i preslusavao ga. Znam da mi je taj album ostavio pozitivan utisak, a iako je proslo dosta vremena od kada nisam slusao taj CD, ostala mi je u sjecanju "Where Words Have No Meaning", mislim da se tako zvala pjesma.

Moglo bi se obnoviti gradivo ovih dana... Nadam se da ce novi album i kod nas biti u ponudi.

:pivopije:

То и мене интересује.

''Progressive Changes'' сам купио пре неких 5 година за смешне паре, REX дистрибуција.

Скоро сам га баш преслушавао, јако добар албум.

Inside Of The Machine II :muzicar:

Hvala, izvoli pogledaj live verziju: Assignment - INSIDE OF THE MACHINE II (live 2008)

Ne samo tebe - to je i nas pevac ukapirao pa sada sljaka i u Iron Maiden tribute bendu "Eddies Revenge"

Evo jedne lepe recensije holandskog HELLSPAWN zine LINK:

Assignment "Disunion Denied"

Assignment is a German band that has been working their way up for more than ten years. It's not easy to label their music in one genre or an other, but in fact it's a kind of progressive and melodic power metal with lots of influences of the '80s.

You hear a lot of progression, on all levels, if you compare this album with their debut "Progressive changes". This second album is heavier when you look at it globally. The keyboardplayer on the first album is on drums now and there is a new keyboardplayer. The album was recorded in 2006 but has been released recently.

First song "Insane reality" is rather a poppy song. "Lord of Empolis" is a great song with a good tempo. It's a very catchy song. "The endzone" has a scary intro. "Inside of the machine part III" is a song of 12 minutes of a very high level. Great composition and nice riffs. This is the final chapter of the trilogy they started on the first record. The female vocals of the previous cd return here. Fans of bands like Ayreon will love this. Personally this is pure joy!

"Fire down below" is more a thrashy song, while "Romantic lies" is nice progrock with lots of influences. Conclusion: Assignment is a band with future. The vocals, the musicians, the compositions and variation make this a good cd. I've seen lesser bands getting a good contract. And furthermore, they work hard, so in my eyes these guys deserve a chance.

84/100 Bart C.

Dobar je "Progressive Changes", bas me zanima kakav je ovaj

Imas na majspesj dobrih 6 minuta da proveris...

Inace, jedan lik iz Amerike koji pise za Metal Observer je pogodio i opisao razliku izmedju dva albuma perfektno... Odradio je obe recenzije extra:

Link - Metal Archives REVIEW ASSIGNMENT

...Their latest offering “Disunion Denied” elects to maybe go a bit towards the negative way of asserting a message of unity than the last one “Progressive Changes”, and this reflects through the much more agitated and aggressive tone of this album as a whole. At key points of several songs it seems as though the band has gone back to its death/thrash roots and pulled out a few really good riffs and adapted them to the John Petrucci meets Alex Lifeson style that was prominent on the previous album. The vocal work, which still leans heavily towards a Warrel Dane/Tobias Sammet character, has also gotten a bit more aggressive, but thankfully doesn’t sacrifice tone quality and melody for tough guy nonsense. Keyboards are used heavily, but not obnoxiously, relying heavily on natural piano and organ sounds, while only occasionally bringing out the elaborate synthesizers for atmospheric affect....

...In fact, the amount of faster, heavier riff monsters on this album is about right for someone of the slower, early 90s pre-groove metal epic/thrash persuasion. “The Endzone” is all but the exact same story as “Lord Of Empolis”, but with a few more keyboard sounds aside from the rock organ, and a slightly smoother vocal performance. The rapid changes in tempo and feel that filter in and out of these songs is maybe a little more frequent than what you’d hear out of a classic thrash album epic like Megadeth’s “Holy Wars”, and you don’t usually get keyboards with that sort of song, but some of the fast alternate picking riffs on this song and the previously mentioned riff monster definitely show parallels to Mustaine’s early 90s work. Take the same riff approach and throw in a few fancy Neil Peart styled drum beats and a few Dream Theater sounding quieter rock sections and you’ve got another winner in “Fire Down Below”...

• 3 weeks later...

13.02.2009 (from official homepage)

New album is coming - Robin Beck is taking part !!!

Hello everyone,

We have some brand new information for you folks:

Assignment will record their next Album in September this year and try to release it by the end of it!

The new record will be a conceptual album and will handle the complete “Inside of the Machine” story.

We are proud to announce that we could get Robin Beck LINK involved in this project! She will take over the female role of the “Mistress”! Robin achieved popularity through her great #1 hit “First Time” and is truly an icon of the AOR – Hard Rock scene!

We have some ongoing contacts regarding the rest of the characters and we will inform you about the remaining singers as soon as possible! The main peak for the main character to replace ex-singer Markus Brand is Michael Bormann - LINK

We would like to thank Robin Beck for being real and the great support. It is an honour to work with you!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 years later...

Jebote, ovaj Assignment i album "Progressive Changes" mi je ostao u veoma prijatnom sjecanju "nazad u dan" sto bi se reklo, ali nikako da izbunarim original CD iz neke od kutija i da ga ripujem, pa opet da ga malo preslusavam. Jednom sam htio da ga jednostavno downloadujem i poslusam, ali nije ga bilo na netu.. a sve me mrzi da rovim po kutijama i trazim disk. :D

I da, sjecam se da jedno vrijeme na Metal Archivesu onaj nas covjek, Goran Panic, uopste nije bio nigdje naveden na stranici o Assignmentu, ali evo vidim da je u medjuvremenu to ispravljeno. :)

• 3 years later...