Static-X

• 1 month later...

Los Angeles-based metal quartet STATIC-X has set "Cult of Static" as the title of its sixth studio album, due on March 17, 2009 via Reprise Records. The CD will include a new version of the song "Lunatic" (which originally appeared on the soundtrack release to "Punisher: War Zone") featuring a guest guitar solo by MEGADETH mainman Dave Mustaine. A national tour in support the album will commence in early April.

• 3 months later...

Static-X - Cult of Static [2009]

Cult_of_static.jpg

Tracklist:

01. Lunatic (feat. Dave Mustaine)

02. Z28

03. Terminal

04. Hypure

05. Tera-Fied

06. Stingwray

07. You Am I

08. Isolaytore

09. Nocturnally

10. Skinned

11. Grind 2 Halt

http://rapidshare.com/files/208977580/Stat...usikFactory.rar

Edited by Allegiance

skinuo sam ovaj dvd iz 2001 where the hell are we ili kako god ide...super je,jer se vide poceci static x,sta je ko radio u zivotu pre njega,snimanje wisconsin death tripa,ozzfest 99 i 2000 i snimanje machinea...i ima audio snimak sa ozzfesta 2000...ako neko voli ranije radove nek checkne :da:

• 2 months later...

Album je zestoko sranje. Uzas.

Wisconsin death trip i Machine su 2 najbolja albuma od Static X.

Ali to je i problem kod tih "nu metal" bendova sto vec posle par albuma dodju do pitanja : o cemu sada pevati , kakvu sad tematiku izabrati ? I onda kao oce da probaju nesto drugo i zajebu :)

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

WAYNE STATIC To Unleash New Solo Album

The Industrial Metal Machine front-man, Wayne Static returns with his first solo album of his most combustible work to date. PIGHAMMER, on Dirthouse Records, comes from the depth of Wayne Static’s darkest last year and brings to light his inner turmoil with an aggressive driving force of new music.

PIGHAMMER has a disarming raw quality of heavy driving guitar riffs and lyrics that will take hold of your bowels and into the mind of Static’s dark past and warped mind. This is blatant as the first single Assassins Of Youth, was inspired by Wayne Static’s last days of drugs and partying. “I wrote this song while living in a hotel room, listening to Pink Floyd, drinking Crown and doing whippits,” explains Static. “I started the song in that condition but never finished it until years later after dumping off the drugs. Now the song has a whole new meaning from when I started it.” Assassins Of Youth is an old-school term for drugs. The first verse is about doing drugs, the chorus is going dry and the 2nd chorus is about getting off and no longer being slave to the drugs.

With Statics transformation, his mind has creatively twisted to a side that he has waited to unleash! “The Pighammer concept conjures up bizarre images,” Static explains. “It’s about a mad plastic surgeon, with a pig fetish, that likes to convert hot chicks into pigs. It is the total opposite if what a plastic surgeon would do. He has this crazy hammer device made from a pig foot. The images of the surgery in the CD package are only a dark comedic visualization of the real theme of the album, which is my transformation…”

PIGHAMMER is the bastard child of Wayne Statics transformation after a 12 year journey of metal annihilation. “It’s hard to believe that it’s 12 years since the release of "Wisconsin Death Trip," and now my warped musical lunacy will take me down a new path of metal destruction. I'm looking forward to seeing you all on the upcoming fall tour.”

Track List:

01. Pighammer

02. Around The Turn

03. Assassins Of Youth

04. Thunder Invader

05. Static Killer

06. She

07. Get It Together

08. Chrome Nation

09. Shifter

10. Slave

11. The Creatures Are Everywhere