Static-X

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Where_the_Hell_Are_We_and_What_Day_Is_It..._This_Is_Static-X

Btw , tek sad sam video ovo

Where The Hell Are We And What Day Is It... This Is Static-X is a rockumentary DVD that was set to be released in 2001 by industrial metal band Static-X. It features behind-the-scenes and live footage, along with all of Static-X's music videos (at the time) and an audio-only concert. Due to the live footage being recorded at Ozzfest, Sharon Osbourne threatened to sue the band if the DVD was released; therefore, it was prevented from ever hitting store shelves. Given this, it is very hard to find and roughly only 500 copies are in existence.

Kakva kučka

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

The new touring lineup of the industrial metal band STATIC-X will consist of the following musicians:

Wayne Static - Guitar, Vocals

Sean Davidson - Drums

Ashes - Guitar

Brent Ashley - Bass

Speaking to Loudwire, Wayne stated about his new bandmates, "We all get along really good, actually. It's kind of a different vibe behind the scenes. As far as onstage, though, it's all business. We all have a great time as always and put on a great show. This tour in particular, we're playing a lot of old stuff off of the first two records."

Regarding his decision to resurrect STATIC-X, Wayne said, "I really just wanted to go back to old-school STATIC-X since the band has been gone for a few years. The last tour I was on I did a lot of my solo stuff, and I'm ready to get back to old-school STATIC-X stuff, which is actually new again."

• 2 years later...

Static-X Founder Wayne Static Passed Away At Age 48

November 1, 2014 - Platinum selling musician Wayne Richard Wells, better known as WAYNE STATIC, passed away at the age of 48.

No additional information is available at this time.

Edited by Talvi

Није овердоуз, Вејн је био "чист" неколико година, мада опет.. велика трагедија, велики губитак, били су одличан бенд. Нађох неки интервју пре неки дан, Вејн је потпуно сам написао албум "Machine". Али потпуно лудило је информација да је он некада свирао са Били Корганом! То мора да је био опасан бенд.

• Downvote 1

Не причам напамет, него читам по Интернету. Чак се и онај пајсер из Папа Роач извинио због дезинформације. Да није мене, овај Форум би пуно изгубио са провереним информацијама! Нуметал форева, its 1999 baby!