Deftones | Crosses †††

pazi... ja volim Tool, al nisam ni blizu da mi je omiljeni...

Al Maynardov glas... mislim da se bez zajebavanja moze reci da je najlepsi od svih...

otrovan, jebote...

passenger wub.gif

Let the whole world look in

Who cares who sees anything?

icon_redface.gif

Ako oces donecu ti na rokanju njihove snimke sa koncerata icon_da.gif

pa... kripi pre svega. gabor, verovatno, ako ga uopste mozes klasifikovati icon_da.gif . malo je stariji, ispijen, izgleda kao dzankos, dugacka kosa, pogrbljen...

ukratko, jako kripi icon_smile.gif

Ovo je setlista za njihovog poslednjeg koncerta. Sve bi dala da odem na koncert icon_sad.gif

Feb 22, 2006

Verizon Wireless Theater - Houston, TX

setlist:

> 1. feitceira

> 2. my own summer

> 3. be quiet and drive

> 4. nosebleed

> 5. bloody cape

> 6. knife prty

> 7. around the fur

> 8. rx queen

> 9. change

> 10. hexagram

> 11. 7 words - part 1

> 12. birthmark

> 13. 7 words - part 2

DEFTONES Finally Finish Recording New Album

DEFTONES drummer Abe Cunningham has confirmed to Billboard.com that the band have finally finished recording their new album. Cunningham attributes the delay to struggles and internal acrimony, which nearly resulted in a breakup.

"I don't want to sit here and complain because these things happen to everyone," Cunningham told Billboard.com, "but if there was a VH1 'Behind the Music' special on us, it would be the perfect episode with divorces and all kinds of crap. It was just lack of communication. Thankfully, we've been reattaching our limbs."

While sessions started in earnest two years ago for the new project, which, depending on who you ask, could be released in early to late spring (Cunningham) or this summer (Maverick), it wasn't until earlier this year that the Deftones completed recording their fifth album. In describing the new material, which still needs to be mixed, Cunningham looks back for a point of reference.

"Actually, if you look at our last record, I refer to it as 'Dark Days' because that's basically what it was," Cunningham says of 2003's self-titled effort. "It's kind of an incomplete record from my viewpoint. I think it's a good record [with] a lot of good songs but the new album, from start to finish, is a very complete record and has all of the extremes that we like. I'd say it's kind of hard."

Among the many tracks being considered ifor the new album is "Beware of the Water", which the band may drop into its headlining set on the Taste of Chaos tour.

kul, jedva cekam!

inace,

Actually, if you look at our last record, I refer to it as 'Dark Days' because that's basically what it was," Cunningham says of 2003's self-titled effort. "It's kind of an incomplete record from my viewpoint.

nesto sto i ja pricam od prvog dana kad sam cuo album!

a surprisingly mali broj ljudi se slaze...