Deftones | Crosses †††

DEFTONES - DIAMOND EYES

Disk iz uvoza,potpuno nov, u celofanu. Radi se o sniženoj ceni, u koju su čak i uključeni ipoštanski troškovi, pored mogućnosti plaćanja karticama postoji i opcijapouzeća. Samo poručite disk i kurir City Express-a ga već sledećeg dana donosina vaš kućni prag (govorimo o teritoriji cele Srbije). Disk se plaća njemu, tekkada ga budete držali u rukama.

Ovo je ponuda kakva do sada nije postojala u Srbiji!

• Downvote 1

http://roarrock.co.uk/deftones-bassist-emerging-from-coma/

After four years in a coma, DEFTONES bassist Chi Cheng is now beginning to emerge from an unconscious to partially conscious state.

Cheng is now able to move his leg when commanded but is still otherwise unable to move or speak.

A i ovo mi je strasno

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nFKDgMWNAvk#!

Edited by Captain Spaulding

Naravno, nego se bojim da ostane ovakav tempo oporavka. Mada, početkom prošle godine su otpočeli neku novu terapiju koja, navodno, ima 84% uspešnosti. Bilo bi odlično da je ovo posledica toga.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

DEFTONES frontman Chino Moreno told the Chilean web site La Tercera that the band completed pre-production on its seventh album this past week and will enter the studio on July 9 to begin recording the effort for a late 2012 release. "I know everyone says this, but I think it will be the best album we've recorded," Moreno is quoted as saying in the Spanish-language article. "I am very excited about because it sounds futuristic compared to our last album, 'Diamond Eyes' — so it feels like a step forward."

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The family of DEFTONES bassist Chi Cheng has revealed that his health has taken a turn for the worse. The musician, who has been receiving special treatments in New Jersey after showing more signs of emerging from a semi-comatose state to a semi-conscious state, over three years since he was gravely injured in a November 2008 car crash, has been diagnosed with pneumonia.

According to postings on the OneLoveForChi.com web site, which was created to help raise funds for Cheng and his medical expenses, Cheng "just got back home last night from NJ and is in ER with SOMETHING serious going on. Pneumonia and don't know what else. Not good! Please send the word again to PRAY HARD." A follow-up posting revealed that the bassist was in the intensive care unit and taking three antibiotics to treat the pneumonia. They also stated that his blood pressure and oxygen levels were both low.

• 2 weeks later...

According to EW.com, DEFTONES has set a tentative October 9 release date for its seventh album.

Regarding the musical direction of the follow-up to 2010's "Diamond Eyes", DEFTONES vocalist Chino Moreno said, "Obviously we're an aggressive band — not the heaviest, but there's a lot of attack. But there's also this lush beauty that flows within everything that we do, and that's my favorite part of the band. To me, it's the epitome of what the DEFTONES do."

The CD was once again helmed by Nick Raskulinecz, who produced "Diamond Eyes" and has also worked with FOO FIGHTERS, RUSH, EVANESCENCE and ALICE IN CHAINS. "He's a very hands-on guy," Moreno told EW.com. "We adopted a work ethic that was really productive on the last record. We said we were going to work eight hours a day, and since we had those hours, everybody in there was super focused. Before that we had been working up in Sacramento, and the vibe was everybody would come in and hang out and we would work when we got around to it. We had to get more efficient."

As in the past, DEFTONES will record a handful of covers, some of which will undoubtedly make it various special editions of the new album. "We've done a lot of '80s stuff, but we wanted to do something from farther back," Moreno explained. "We sat down and everybody had their computers on and were playing songs that we like. So we're going to do an Elvis Presley song — we have five Elvis songs that we've been talking about. And we're going to do EARTH, WIND, AND FIRE. Hopefully we'll get at least two, maybe three or four."

He added, "It's always fun. We're done with the real creative part of having to come up with music out of thin air, and now we can be experimental with someone else's song."