Manes / Manii

23/16

• 1 month later...

Manii spremaju novi album, taj čovek ne staje. Potpisali su ugovor sa Debemur Morti (očekivano), uskoro izlazi singlica, re-record dve stare pesme.

Naširoko:

Old school maniacs rejoice ! "Under ein blodraud maane" certainly rings a bell, right ?

1999, Norway. MANES' debut album. And damn! What an album it was !!!

MANII is the new old MANES.

The new incarnation of their original essence.

Today, I'm most pleased to announce MANII joins Debemur Morti Productions !

To celebrate this partnership, we will unleash, in the coming weeks, a 7" with two old MANES songs completely re-recorded with Bornyhake (KAWIR) on drums. The chosen hymns are "i helvetes haller" and "dansen gjennom skuggeheimen". Both originally appeared on the 2nd and 3rd MANES demos.

You can check the original MANES versions of those tracks here and here.

In the meanwhile, Cernunnus and Sargatanas are also working on what's to become the second MANIIfull-length.

MANII and not MANES, why then? Cernunnus explains : “There’s many different small things and issues, that added together became kind of a burden.. people’s expectations, our own motivation, the previous history (old-manes vs new-manes), and more… we understand that we probably should use the manes name for what it’s worth. but we also want to signal “a new dawn”, a paradigm shift if you want.. and that little band-name twist fits well with that”

Let there be darkness !

Edited by Lou

ITF, nisi pratio na času. ;)

Nakon što je Manes prestao sa radom nakon kačenja silnih demosa, ovaj je oformio Manii sa ciljem da juri stari zvuk sa starim pevačem. Izbacio album 2013, pa ponovo počeo kao Manes i izbacio Be All End All. U saopštenju ne stoji da prestaje sa radom, tako da je najverovatniji scenario da će da smenjuje bendove i zvuk kako mu bude prijalo. I projekte tu i tamo, kao Lethe, je li. Ako je ikakav pokazatelj, već više od godinu dana se oba benda vode kao aktivna na arhivama.

Mislim da može dobro da ispadne. I onako su samo dve pesme u pitanju. Da li si slušao Kollaps?

Čovek fenomenalno pliva na više strana, neka snima dok ima ideja i energije za sve to.

A što se tiče ponovnog snimanja - Under Satanæ. ;)

Upade Simon, sada može pitanje da se odnosi na obojicu.

Edited by Lou