KoЯn

lik koji ima kao glavno interesovanje fetish art,etc... :)njegova soba divno mirise i kad izadje iz nje sav budjavi i retardiran umno poremecen svojim perverznim delima koje cini samo kada mu mama nije kuci nabijen kompleksima sto je CORAV nemoze nista bolje da napise.

Korn is arguably the most influential metal band of its generation, having sold more than 25 million records and spawned hordes of nu metal clones in a dozen years of creating hits.

And while "Here to Stay," "Freak on a Leash," "Did My Time" and other songs have gotten plenty of love on MTV and rock radio stations coast to coast, the band's behind-the-scenes drama has done nearly as much to add to its legacy. Here are just a few of the Bakersfield, Calif., outfit's most outrageous moments:

_ A grisly obsession

Lead singer Jonathan Davis infamously collected serial killer artifacts, notably artwork by Richard Ramirez, John Wayne Gacy's clown suit and the Volkswagen Beetle that carried Ted Bundy through his grisly, 1970s killing spree.

"I like bad things," Davis told Revolver magazine. Many of said "bad things" were featured in an exhibit that traveled with Ozzfest in 2003, and Davis _ a former mortician _ even mused about opening his own murder museum.

However, he has reportedly gotten over that morbid infatuation and sold much of his collection.

_ Know a good accountant?

The Korn guys ain't exactly known for being the thrifty in the studio, having infamously run through $4 million recording 2002's "Untouchables" album.

Not that the band ran up that massive tab just getting all the overdubs just right. Korn racked up a hefty chunk of the bill during the Phoenix recording sessions buying cars, renting houses, trashing said houses, partying and getting their grub on, according to band members' accounts.

When asked about the decadent sessions in 2004, bassist Fieldy Arvizu was hilariously nonchalant with his profane quip about the cost of sushi. Arvizu also claimed his band had run up $35 million in debt to Epic Records, but that manager Jeff Kwatinetz had brokered a clean, debt-free break. (No word yet on Korn's tab at Virgin.)

_ Gangsta rapped

Speaking of Arvizu, Korn's hip-hop influences were apparently too subdued to satisfy his b-boy aspirations before Epic released "Rock N' Roll Gangster," the debut from gangsta-rap side project Fieldy's Dreams, in 2002.

Based on the critical response to "Baby Hugh Hef," "Munky Rage" and other cuts, he was well-advised in sticking to his main grind. "Fieldy puts on a fake voice that sounds like a bad Eminem impression crossed with a bad B Real impression," Bradley Torreano writes for AllMusic.com.

_ Korn _ er _ born again

At least one of Korn's most unusual moments is kinda wholesome. Guitarist Brian "Head" Welch quit the band last year to pursue his born-again Christian faith. And this is a guy who puts his money where is mouth is; he adopted 212 orphans from India. (It's not as extreme as it sounds; he basically founded an orphanage, called Head Home.)

More unusual is his aspiration to save gansta rapper 50 Cent's soul with a song from his forthcoming solo album that he's described to MTV as "a personal letter to 50 from God."

_ Just as wild in two-dimension

What could be more outrageous than Korn? "South Park," that's what. And it was on Comedy Central's hit show that the Kornsters debuted material from its "Issues" album in 1999. The episode _ a goofy parody of celebrity appearances on the old "Scooby Doo" cartoons _ is as weird as it sounds. And all there is left to say about that is, like, zoiks, man.

lik koji ima kao glavno interesovanje fetish art,etc... :)njegova soba divno mirise i kad izadje iz nje sav budjavi i retardiran umno poremecen svojim perverznim delima koje cini samo kada mu mama nije kuci nabijen kompleksima sto je CORAV nemoze nista bolje da napise.

kad smo kod interesovanja

"Hard an havy,Borko Mitic,Nu-metal,pank,gothic istorija"???

Ti vatas picke na varijantu "svestran sam"?

mad.gif osecam da si cuo za jedan album i onda kao, jao kako su extra bend svidjaju mi se....i posle pola sata pusti seku laugh.gif

Сека је чудо!

Ево ја сад експериментално сам пустио Blind, а после ње Сека Алексић - Где сам ти ја. icon_rockdevil.gif

@jd druze, slusam korn vec nekih 6 godina, zato mi i jesi toliko interesantan glumeci tr00 fana nastalog u rekordnom roku icon_smile.gif

@northwind u tome je kljuc uspeha  ph34r.gif

slusas korn 6 godina? icon_confused.gif

zadivljujuce,stvarno ZADIVLJUJUCE,ako te nije smorio . . . icon_smile.gif

Edited by +MIDIAN+

covece koji je tvoj problem... wallbash.gif

ne samo da si patetican toliko da si uspeo da navuces na sebe takvu mrznju ovde da nas cak ni moderatori ne sprecavaju da ti kazemo koliko si retardiran iznova i iznova, nego pokusavas da se izvuces i napravis second chance ponovnim registrovanjem... Stvarno si jadan mali. Aj i nas i sebe postedi bede i kupi se odavde icon_da.gif

brate, al debilno je imati ovako jednog bilmeza koji kenja i drka nas sve. Ako ima neki problem nek ide i trenira neki borilacki sport ili nesto, nek se isprazni ko covek, a ne ovako ko picka da sere po netu.

aj majke ti smiri ga kojim banom icon_smile.gifbiggrin.gif

brate, al debilno je imati ovako jednog bilmeza koji kenja i drka nas sve. Ako ima neki problem nek ide i trenira neki borilacki sport ili nesto, nek se isprazni ko covek, a ne ovako ko picka da sere po netu.

aj majke ti smiri ga kojim banom icon_smile.gifbiggrin.gif

tebalo bi, trosimo mnogo vremena citajuci njegova sranja i odgovore na ista

Zasto se ljudi mrze, ljudi se danas odredjuju po tome ako je u necemu extra uspesan ili poseban nema vise da su svi jednaki, nema vise sloge...svet je otisao u kurac. Rodjena majka te nevoli otac ti se alkoholise ispred prodavnice nemas rodjake nemas vise ni prave prijatelje. LJudi se povlace u svoje sobe...gde provode dane gledajucu tv surfujucim netom-virtualnim svetom...

ni korn nije ono sto je nekad bio-i on se prodao i svi ostali koji su uvideli da to mogu da urade...sto pre su svoju umetnost i kreativnost dali nekom za novac...

da on njom upravlja kako zeli kako hoce i ako to nezna

ljubav vise nepostoji ni kao rec, zgazili su je pohlepnici...i ljudi koji neznaju sta je to, pa i nisu to primetili kada je bila pored njih...

Sorry for Spam icon_uhoh.gificon_mrtav.gif

jubav vise nepostoji ni kao rec, zgazili su je pohlepnici...i ljudi koji neznaju sta je to, pa i nisu to primetili kada je bila pored njih...

То није философија, то је поезија у прози ЏејДи 7-а.