KoЯn

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

sjajan album....sem never never koju ne mogu da svarim nikako, sve ostalo hit do hita...tako se to radi ;) nisam ih pratio proteklih par godina jer me jednostasvno nisu zainteresovali sa silnim experimentisanjem... a sad...bogme....vratili se na velika vrata, vreme je za jedan solo koncert u BG-u, definitivno...ili pak pnovo na EXIT ;) p.s. itekako se cuje da se gospodih HEAD vratio ;) autenticni rifovi i refreni.

David Silveria поново у акцији, што можете видети на његовом Фејсбуку. Укратко, неки фан га је питао за Филдијеву књигу, како га је Филди ударио бас-гитаром, блабла, тек..

"David Silveria Ha ha!! Fieldy NEVER threw down his bass and tried to fight me. He is a coward with a big mouth and he knows I would beat his ass like the little wimp that he is. I would love for him to talk shit to my face now. I would love to crush him like a bitch."

"Sorry guys. Fieldy has acted like a tough guy for so long it's nice to tell the truth. Not only is he NOT a tough guy but he's a cowardly little bitch. He never tried to fight me cuz he knows I would squash him like a bug. He acted like a tough guy on tour to our staff cuz he knew he could get away with it because our crew got paid well and didn't want to lose their jobs. He used that to walk around acting like he though he was a tough gangsta. Our entire crew laughed at him behind his back because they all knew he is a pussy. I would love to see him out somewhere with no security to protect the runt. He wouldn't say anything because he's totally scared of me."

"Munky just puts up with them. A lot of people don't know this but after I left the band Jon and fieldy would gang up on Munky trying to control him and Munky QUIT the band 3 times since I've been gone. When I was in the band I stood up to their control freak nonsense and Munky became their target after I left. It's all nonsense because there is no reason for them to be asshole drama control freaks when they could have been cool like Munky and I and just embraced the blessing of being able to play music for a living. Fieldy and Jon had drama almost daily. I never wanted anything to do with their stupid nonsense. I just wanted to enjoy being a rock star and rock the world drama free"

Иначе, већ данима прича како би волео да свира у војним базама широм света, како је НФЛ најбоља ствар на свету итд итд.. Лик је легенда!

Edited by Mena13Suvari
  • Downvote 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ова песма конкретно као да је испала са SYOTOS-а. Чак је и продукција слична. Манкијев риф 100%.

Tema je slicna da ne kazem ista sto se tice analize Americkog drustva sa ovom pesmom sa tog albuma