Alcest & Amesoeurs

behemoth

Since Fursy Teyssier's work on the artwork of Arctic Plateau's debut album "On A Sad Sunny Day" a special artistic relationship has flourished between the masterminds of the musical projects Les Discrets and Arctic Plateau. Now this friendship is being celebrated with the release of a limited split EP.

"Les Discrets / Arctic Plateau" is out on September 2nd and will be available as Digisleeve 2CD (ltd. 1.000) and vinyl LP (ltd. 500).

On Les Discrets' side of the split EP fans will get a first impression of the upcoming second album by Fursy Teyssier's band: the track "Le Mouvement Perpétuel" will also be featured on the upcoming album but comes as alternatively mixed/mastered version on this EP only. "The Persuaders" is a cover version of the homonymous tv series' theme song and will exclusively be featured on this release!

On Arctic Plateau's side the track "Music's Like..." will offer a taste of the upcoming album "The Enemy Inside". The demo songs "Amethyst To #F" and "Ivory" are of special historical relevance as these are the songs which led to Arctic Plateau's contract with Prophecy Productions in 2008 and are now being released for the first time ever and exclusive to this release.

• 2 weeks later...

Evo da turnem ovde jedan nadolazeći bend, nije tema jbg ali zanimaće fanove ovih bendova.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0pLmqzTXSU

FALLOCH, mlada momčad iz Engleske, oformili se krajem prošle godine a za mesec dana im izlazi album za Candlelight :haha: kome su pušili ne znam ali možda je i do toga što je dobra 'zika. Znači by the book priča hipsterskog blacka: Agalloch, Alcest... samo ga ovi još više bacaju na post rock za razliku od francuskih shoegazera. Vredi pa kad curne obratite pažnju.

Edited by Grobodan

Vokal je katastrofalan, ako su pokušavali neigea da kopiraju, they failed. A neige inače ima odličan vokal i gej i harsh :bigblue:

Pesma ništa posebno, ali poslušaću album kad izađe, možda bude bolji utisak.

A ime benda i ime albuma su totalni promašaji, bolje da se zovu fagalloch :haha:

Evo ga split:

http://www.mediaboom.org/352106-les-discrets-arctic-plateau-le-mouvement-perp233tuel-musics-like-split-2011.html

Les discrets nova pesma odlična, na pravi način najavljuje nadolazeći album. I Arctic plateau su OK.

Edited by Grobodan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

See here a short teaser for "Autre Temps", the advance single of Alcest's upcoming album "Les Voyages De L'Âme". A professional video clip has been shot for this, and it will be unveiled on December 2nd. The very same day will see the release of the single as digital download and limited etched vinyl!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grzlV7Iqz-k

See here the track list of Alcest's upcoming album "Les Voyages De L'Âme"! The album will contain 8 tracks and have a total running time of 50 minutes.

1. Autre Temps

2. Là Où Naissent Les Couleurs Nouvelles

3. Les Voyages De L'Âme

4. Nous Sommes L'Emeraude

5. Beings Of Light

6. Faiseurs De Mondes

7. Havens

8. Summer's Glory

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...