Paul Di'Anno

Divlji Tigar

Koji bedni utrosak sperme od coveka.

Битно је да ти пржиш са твојим бендом,продајеш огромне тираже,караш најбоље рибе због популарности и надасве се разумеш у музику у односу на све остале. Успео си у животу,боли те увце.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Jbt, večeras uzeo da preslušam ovaj Architects Of Chaos, nakon što se provlačilo proteklih mjeseci da je uglavnom dobijao pristojne kritike i da su mediji većinski blagonaklono pisali o njemu, ajd kao da vidim na šta i to liči...

Uopšte nije loše, ima nekoliko odličnih i gomilu dobrih stvari, onako baš pitak i prijatan album, poletna svirka prilično...

Jel slušo još neko?

• 6 months later...

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

I have just got a message from my so called German band mates, who have decided to go on without me. However I will not let them use the name AOC - "Architects of Chaoz". I hope my new AOC will debut next year with new members and an even heavier sound and energy. I'm looking at my bros in Brazil for this. Goodbye Traitors !!

----

Dear AoC Family,

this is maybe the hardest thing imaginable for us, but we have to tell you that (as painful as it is for us), for his own health and dignity,

PAUL IS NO LONGER PART OF THE BAND!!!

With the second album already written we wanted to enter the studio this october which turned out to be impossible with Paul!

Of course we will release this monster (which by the way will be even stronger than "The League of Shadows"!) as soon as possible! This is not the end of AoC! It will start a new chapter!

During the last year it became obvious that there is no way to keep the Architects alive under these circumstances.

Many of you have seen Paul suffering on and off stage during our last tours.

His health got even worse during the last months and as much as we hoped that there will be a surgery that gets him back on his feet, we had to find out that it is not going to happen!

SO THE FIVE OF US DECIDED THAT IT WOULD BE THE BEST TO PART WAYS!!!!

Touring was only possible because we know really passionate and lovely people who would do everything possible for us. With their time limited, it gets more and more impossible to tour!

We would love to tell you we were big enough in business and our tours and income was big enough to pay for two additional people only taking care of Paul. But we are not. We are just the metalheads and punks that we have always been. Everything is DIY!

Trust us, nobody shed more tears over this than we did, because the five of us have spent the last 11 years together and if there ever were brothers from different mothers, it was us...

The future will bring great new music!

WE WILL START A NEW CHAPTER AND FIND A NEW SINGER WHO CAN TRANSPORT THE ENERGY!!!

A.o.C. will rise again!!!!!!

Love,

Joey, Andy, Dom & Gonzo

Jbg, kakav god Di Anno bio i koliko god ih u načelu razumijem, ispali su šupci i zbog načina i zbog trenutka, nakon što je poslije par mjeseci provedenih u bolnici i očigledno vrlo ozbiljnih zdravstvenih problema tek izašao napolje - odmah šut karta.

Šteta, izdali su sasvim pristojan prvi album.

• 6 years later...