Devils of Belgrade

crusader84

Why DoB plays only instrumental music? It be better if you wrote songs about Tesla and his inventions,or somethings like that...I like band and music but it needs singer!

Stay metal

Singer!! LOL. Wait until you hear the next record we are working on right now - no room for vocals!

i think it's ok. it is not very usual for a thrash metal band to play instrumental music, especially if you sound original & interesing like this band. my personal favourite song is swirling frozen doom, very good one. i had it on my phone for quite a long time, set as a ringtone. :bigblue:

Thank you! That's awesome.

Get tesla coils on stage!!!!

I DON'T WANT TO DIE

Skull:Have you found any download link? If it's ok with Adam,of course...and if it's not...well,screw him :bigblue:

nope. i wanted to ask adam, but i don't know if that's ok with him. :bigblue:

Hahaha, no free DL or torrent for our album that I have found.. If you find one, let me know..:D

The record IS on iTunes, Amazon, Rhapsody.... take your pick. You can even go to our MySpace and purchase the CD via paypal. ;)

We live in Serbia. Here, time stands still :) there is no paypal here!

for 570 dinars I will personally send a copy of our record to any Serb who wants one! :)

Contact us through our MySpace for a mailing address and I will make this happen.

...or, you can wait for it to show up on a bittorrent. :D

is there any chanse that you willl play here live?

Unfortunately that would be REALLY hard for us to do right now. We do not have a record label to help us with the travel costs...

However if we did get to go to Europe some time in the future, we would try VERY HARD to get a show in Serbia!

Maybe outdoors near Đavolja Varoš ....that would be so metal

• 9 months later...

Hello all! I'm back because I wanted to update you all about things that are happening with Devils of Belgrade. I hope there are still people here who remember this old thread!

We are releasing a new album. We are calling the album Đavolja Varoš. This is the cover:

dobdvcoversmall-1.jpg

You can hear some tracks from the album here:

listn.to/devilsofbelgrade

myspace.com/devilsofbelgrade

For this album we decided to do a bit of a instrumental concept about a fictional combination of Djavolja Varos, the Red Well, the mountain of Radan, and Mother Petka. We wanted to honor the Serbian elements that gave us inspiration. Funny but true - the song "Svaka Vam Chast" was called that because of the post in this thread by Kwlt. :)

No one in America will understand why we chose to do this. It's kind of our small gift to metal fans in Serbia.

We sincerely hope that you like this record. We worked very hard on it.

Thank you!

-Adam

Devils of Belgrade

• Upvote 8

Hello all! I'm back because I wanted to update you all about things that are happening with Devils of Belgrade. I hope there are still people here who remember this old thread!

We are releasing a new album. We are calling the album Đavolja Varoš. This is the cover:

dobdvcoversmall-1.jpg

You can hear some tracks from the album here:

listn.to/devilsofbelgrade

myspace.com/devilsofbelgrade

For this album we decided to do a bit of a instrumental concept about a fictional combination of Djavolja Varos, the Red Well, the mountain of Radan, and Mother Petka. We wanted to honor the Serbian elements that gave us inspiration. Funny but true - the song "Svaka Vam Chast" was called that because of the post in this thread by Kwlt. :)

No one in America will understand why we chose to do this. It's kind of our small gift to metal fans in Serbia.

We sincerely hope that you like this record. We worked very hard on it.

Thank you!

-Adam

Devils of Belgrade

excellent songs,buddies :pivopije:

He swears in Ostrog monastery that he cannot believe in what he is reading :lol:

By the way - horns up for your immense tribute to our country, Adam! I am working for Serbian webzine Metal Sound (you can find link in my signature), maybe we could do an interview as soon as the album is released.

actually i thought this was a joke....it's not very common(well not at all) for some foreign bands to use motives from this, in any goddamn sense, unknown area..

and then i saw a clip on YouTube of some live performance..

all i can say it sounds damn good..

Kuruz is gay

• Upvote 2

He swears in Ostrog monastery that he cannot believe in what he is reading :lol:

By the way - horns up for your immense tribute to our country, Adam! I am working for Serbian webzine Metal Sound (you can find link in my signature), maybe we could do an interview as soon as the album is released.

Thank you for the translation! I assure you that it is very true. :lol:

The album comes out tomorrow (6/11/2010) and will be available for full download at devilsofbelgrade.bandcamp.com tomorrow morning (US time). We are having a CD release show here in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA with awesome bands - Devil to Pay, Lo-Pan, and Sleepbringer.

I know about Metal Sound - it's a great site! We would be happy to give you an interview whenever you want. If you like, send me your email address and I will contact you to go over the details.

Edited by Adam_Davos

OK, this is how we will do it - since everything goes through my editor Marko Miranovic, you can find his mail here so get in contact to arrange all the details. I will download the album as soon as it is available to prepare for the interview so the questions will be sent to you in the next couple of days.

OK, this is how we will do it - since everything goes through my editor Marko Miranovic, you can find his mail here so get in contact to arrange all the details. I will download the album as soon as it is available to prepare for the interview so the questions will be sent to you in the next couple of days.

Ok cool. I am going to send you a PM with a download code that you can redeem to download the album for free (since you are music press).

Be sure to let your editor know I will be contacting him so he isn't surprised! :uhoh:

Ok cool. I am going to send you a PM with a download code that you can redeem to download the album for free (since you are music press).

Be sure to let your editor know I will be contacting him so he isn't surprised! :uhoh:

Ok cool, send it to me as soon as it is available. I have already informed him, so no worries there :pivopije:

Svi ste 10x više gej kad pišete na engleskom.

Translation of oʞɾoƃ's nickname is "Gayko".

• Upvote 3