Devils of Belgrade

crusader84

Keep up the good work. Can't wait to hear new songs! 

Grobodan is also a doctor (M.D.) He just got his diploma...mica mala. 

:haha:  :haha:  :haha:  :haha:  

nista dok ne dodje generalni da pise engleski cirilicom.

to davos:

it was just a joke,most people on this thread really do appreciate your music,and fact that some foreign band are inspired by Serbia.all of us enjoy good joke,so stuff written in serbian are mostly jokes between yumetal folks not something about you or your music.

Keep up the good work!

Edited by IvoryCrownOfficial

Up till now I didn't even know Djavolja Varos is in Radan mountain :lol:

Hell, if you guys haven't been to Serbia yet, you've got to come ASAP. So much to see, Natural beaty, Nikola Tesla museum, huge medieval fortresses, two-liter beer bottles costing 1,5-2 euro, war-thorn ruins right in the city centre, best looking women in the world, one-of-a-kind public transportation experience... All the rustic charms of Eastern Europe!

• Upvote 1

to davos:

it was just a joke,most people on this thread really do appreciate your music,and fact that some foreign band are inspired by Serbia.all of us enjoy good joke,so stuff written in serbian are mostly jokes between yumetal folks not something about you or your music.

Keep up the good work!

I appreciate the explanation! Though I wasn't worried - you can't expect to go through life making instrumental thrash prog and not have people think you are insane. :meshuggah:

He's not that kind usually. Now he's nice to you, but then will try to convince you to write a song about Montenegro. Don't do it.

He will have to get in line behind Herzegovina.

Up till now I didn't even know Djavolja Varos is in Radan mountain :lol:

Hell, if you guys haven't been to Serbia yet, you've got to come ASAP. So much to see, Natural beaty, Nikola Tesla museum, huge medieval fortresses, two-liter beer bottles costing 1,5-2 euro, war-thorn ruins right in the city centre, best looking women in the world, one-of-a-kind public transportation experience... All the rustic charms of Eastern Europe!

Yes, we might have moved things around a bit. Didn't you know - rock can move mountains! :lol:

We would like to come to Serbia someday. We are fascinated by Nikola Tesla - in America he doesn't get the proper recognition. Here we name schools and roads after Thomas Edison and people only hear about Tesla on The History Channel (tv).

I am also fascinated by these cheap, giant bottles of beer. Tell me more about this.

Apologies! I forgot to mention that the album is out now.

You can listen to the whole thing here for free: devilsofbelgrade.bandcamp.com

• Upvote 4

Dude, sole mention of that beer scrambled your thoughts :lol: By the way, those plastic bottles are called "krmaca", which is one expression that cannot be exactly translated, but it stands fro one big obnoxious pig :lol:

And I am downloading the album as I type this from that link you gave to me :pivopije:

• Upvote 2

@ Adam:

Oh, no, sorry, I didn't mean you mistook the geography, in fact you got it quite right, I meant even though I'm Serbian I didn't know Djavolja Varos area is called Radan mountain... :mhihi:

Check this out if you haven't already,then... Nikola Tesla museum, english page

You should be even more fascinated by the fact that best looking girls in the world are here... :razz: But, I understand, everyone has his priorities :lol:

The giant beer bottles are for getting drunk speedily and effectively, a Serbian national sport and favourite pastime.

Anyways, I like the music too, really solid instrumental thrash, not much chance to hear that nowdays. Keep up the good work, I hope you get signed soon! :pivopije:

Dude, sole mention of that beer scrambled your thoughts :lol: By the way, those plastic bottles are called "krmaca", which is one expression that cannot be exactly translated, but it stands fro one big obnoxious pig :lol:

And I am downloading the album as I type this from that link you gave to me :pivopije:

Yes, beer - the great thought scrambler. I am not even drunk right now. I think we may have to have a song about krmaca some day.

I have to say, your stuff is awesome. I could listen to it over and over again. It just grabs you.

Keep it up. :pivopije:

Thank you! We intend to.

@ Adam:

Oh, no, sorry, I didn't mean you mistook the geography, in fact you got it quite right, I meant even though I'm Serbian I didn't know Djavolja Varos area is called Radan mountain... :mhihi:

Check this out if you haven't already,then... Nikola Tesla museum, english page

You should be even more fascinated by the fact that best looking girls in the world are here... :razz: But, I understand, everyone has his priorities :lol:

The giant beer bottles are for getting drunk speedily and effectively, a Serbian national sport and favourite pastime.

Anyways, I like the music too, really solid instrumental thrash, not much chance to hear that nowdays. Keep up the good work, I hope you get signed soon! :pivopije:

You keep mentioning these gorgeous Serbian girls! We may need photographic evidence of this phenomenon, for the sake of cultural understanding.

For getting drunk speedily and effectively I usually go for beers from Belgium, but I will definitely give this Serbian big obnoxious pig beer a try if I can! After all, we are Devils of Belgrade - not Devils of Bruges.

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...
After Adam found the board and started talking to people there, a member named Kwlt posted the phrase "svaka vam chast". Because none of us speak Serbian, we were like "what the fuck is that?" We tried to translate it with an online translator and it said that, in English, it means "each chast you" ....so then we were like "What the fuck is THAT??"

:lol:

In English we say "way to go!" in the same way. Because of this, we figured that even if it was sarcastic or serious, it was a really appropriate song title for something on this album.

it wasn't sarcastic,it was fuckin serious :lol:

I'm really enjoy in the music that you guys make :meshuggah:

and I hope that one day you will come to play here :)...and enjoy in our beer and women :red:

n28214223198_8829.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...