Behold... The Arctopus

stivi1

'ladno nema teme nigde.

kao shto reche azal, trenutno najbolji tehnichki metal bend. dodao bih tu, pored njih, i drugi kolinov bend dysrhythmiu i spastic ink.

skullgrid bolest od albuma. dobra je i ona prva kompilacija, ili shta je vec, ali mi je skullgrid dosta bolji.

jeste, proshle godine valjda.

verovatno hoce da se posveti blotted science-u.

haha najbolje da ce da se posveti bendu koji nikad ne svira zajedno :D

zeleny je jedan od boljih i najtrazenijih studio i session bubnjara u new yorku.

verovatno nema vremena vise da svira technical metal po caficima za putne troskove.

odlican bend.

dosao sam na temu samo da kazem da sam ljubomoran na lazu zato sto on ima behold majicu a ja nemam. sta se desava sa bendom trenutno? ja jedino znam da basista treba na novom gorgutsu da svira?

vidio sam pre neki dan na nekom forumu, neki lik sto ih zna

I got word from Mike, the guitarist, that they have two potential drummers (If you did not know, Charlie is gone)lined up and are working on a new album! I asked him to take his time writing the new one.....

• 2 years later...

http://www.metalsucks.net/2012/02/13/behold-the-arctopus-return/

Sometime over the past week or so the following message appeared on the Bandcamp page of NYC tech metal legends Behold… The Arctopus:

2001 – we spawned.

2012 – we respawned.

Which would seem to indicate that Colin Marston and his troupe of instrumental savants are waking from their 3-year slumber, right? Exactly! If the above short message isn’t enough to make you believe, how about some live shows? Behold… The Arctopus will be playing two hometown Brooklyn shows on February 16th at Public Assembly (with Zevious and Child Abuse) and February 24th at St. Vitus (with Geryon [Nick McMaster and Lev Weinstein of Krallice playing "brutal, bizarre death metal!!"] and Mindless Blasting [feat. Mick Barr of Krallice]).

Behold the Arctopus 2k12 is a little different than the last go-round, but the lineup is no less awesome: Mike Lerner (Nader Sadek) and Weasel Walter (founder of The Flying Luttenbachers, whoever they are) will round out the lineup with band mastermind Colin Marston (Gorguts, Krallice, Dysrhythmia).

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...