Fleshgod Apocalypse

SACRAMENTAL BLOOD

Majke mi nije mi jasno zasto svi toliko gotive ovaj bend?! Ne bitno, nisam ovo napisao da bih se raspravljao, nego je meni ovo jednostavno bez...icega.

Dobio sam neku ponudu da ih dovedem ovde sa jos 1-2 manje poznata benda, ali kapiram da se nece isplatiti haha, tako da jbg.

Majke mi nije mi jasno zasto svi toliko gotive ovaj bend?! Ne bitno, nisam ovo napisao da bih se raspravljao, nego je meni ovo jednostavno bez...icega.

Dobio sam neku ponudu da ih dovedem ovde sa jos 1-2 manje poznata benda, ali kapiram da se nece isplatiti haha, tako da jbg.

Pa do jaja je zato sto nije samo brutal ili samo tehnikal il sl... a ima tih tripova promena tempa... prilicno dobar bend. Nisu mi sterilni kao 90% novih dm bendova

A kad bi ih neko doveo ovde.... 40 ljudi bi bilo..

osim ako im za pregrupu ne bi ubacio Cannibal Corpse hehehe

Pa do jaja je zato sto nije samo brutal ili samo tehnikal il sl... a ima tih tripova promena tempa... prilicno dobar bend. Nisu mi sterilni kao 90% novih dm bendova

+ jaka podloga u klasičnoj muzici i frapantno dobar vokal, koji sa velikom lakoćom prosto kliza, što je izuzetno teško za DM.

Bend mi je definitivni favorit. Čista desetka! Savršeno se uklopio i ovaj clean vokal u Thru Our Scars.

A kad bi ih neko doveo ovde.... 40 ljudi bi bilo..

osim ako im za pregrupu ne bi ubacio Cannibal Corpse hehehe

Oni su i bili ovde kao predgrupa God Dethroned, i tačno toliko ljudi je i bilo.

Oni su i bili ovde kao predgrupa God Dethroned, i tačno toliko ljudi je i bilo.

znam da su Sacramentrali bili sa njima na turneji. Tj da su oba benda bila podrska G.D.

al posto G.D. neslusam, nisam imao prilike da vidim FGA.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Italian brutal/symphonic horde FLESHGOD APOCALYPSE has inked a worldwide deal with Nuclear Blast Records. The band is putting the finishing touches on its second full-length album for a summer release.

With only two releases, "Oracles" (2009) and the "Mafia" EP (2010), and a successful U.S. debut tour alongside SUFFOCATION and THE FACELESS under its belt, FLESHGOD APOCALYPSE has already become one of the most talked about bands in the underground. Their unique blend of technical death metal with symphonic elements has quickly made them a favorite with fans and critics alike.

"We're really excited to start working with such a renowned and professional label," commented guitarist/vocalist Tommaso Riccardi. "It's a great chance for the band to express itself in the best way, counting on this kind of support. For us it's like a brand new start. We surely can improve our work, touring much more and finally reaching every continent as we always wanted to do. Many tours are already planned or on the way to being organized. We'll start with North America and Europe and then Asia/Oceania, South Africa and maybe in Central/South America. We can't wait to hit U.S. again this July-August with the 'Summer Slaughter Tour' 2011. It's an honor for us to be on this tour and a great opportunity to play live some new tunes!"

• 1 month later...

Italian brutal/symphonic horde FLESHGOD APOCALYPSE will release its second full-length album, "Agony", on August 9 via Nuclear Blast Records. The CD's intricate cover design was handled by Marco Hasmann, who previously worked with the band on the "Mafia" and "Oracles" releases.

Commented the group: "The album cover is about the eternal struggle of mankind; we're condemned to live facing our evil side, which dwells in every one of us. We are like tied to the ground, forced in chains that can't be broken, so the man in the cover is representing all humanity and its eternal agony, knowing that it's almost impossible to liberate ourselves from the obscurity of our nature. Unless we decide to admit to ourselves who we are and face our doom, that would be the only way to free our kind and rise to an higher conscience, someday."

fleshgodagony.jpg