Slipknot

Guest kArLo

"No longer a threat to Western civilisation, Slipknot are now just blokes who enjoying dressing up in Halloween costume all year round. The only shocking thing about them is how listenable they've become."

A ranije su kao bili neka pretnja i opasni? :)

Pajaci bili i ostali.

Samo moje mishljenje.

Mada u poredjenju sa ovim novim pesmama one stare su josh i bile okej. :)

Edited by Sandman

"Owo shto wetjina kazu...nije istina"  :D

Ne znam za was al meni se dja owih 30sek  :smile:  i ne potsetja me na Stone S.

Owo je u fazonu Vermillion pt.3  ^_^ i kolko sam skapirala bitje jedina sporija pesma na albumu...

I lyrics-i su kulj...ma swe  :wub:

shit?!?!?!?!?!;';!@#$%^&*() Ja ne znam da li sam ja lud, ili sta... ustvari verovatno jesam, jel ne mogu ni ja da verujem ali meni se ovo svidja!!!! Nemam pojma, valjda mi prija malo clean vokala, posto se u zadnje vreme uglavnom svi bendovi dernjaju, sve vise zapostavljaju clean.....

slusaj scar symmetry

In addition to the standard edition of SLIPKNOT's new album, "All Hope Is Gone", a special edition of the LP will be released featuring three bonus tracks, expanded artwork and a bonus DVD containing "Nine: The Making Of All Hope Is Gone" — a 35-minute documentary directed by SLIPKNOT percussionist Shawn "Clown" Crahan.

SLIPKNOT will premiere "All Hope Is Gone" on the nationally syndicated radio show "Rockline" with host Bob Coburn on Monday, August 25 at 8:30 p.m. PT / 11:30 p.m. ET. Fans are encouraged to speak with the band by calling 1-800-344-ROCK (7625).

i da..

Des moines had a series of floods recently. Did they affect the band at all?

Corey: "Not really. I spent a couple days running around saving my friends. Everybody i knew with the exception of just a couple of people live on the flood plain, so i was just going out and helping people get the FUCK out of there. I had a house full of people for a week!"

How do you guys balance all the side projects with Slipknot?

Joey: "It's fucking simple. SLIPKNOT comes first!"

What was the theme for All Hope Is Gone?

Corey: "It's not blatantly policital or a social album, and its not a blatantly angry album. I think the overwhelming theme, for me, is that none of us are the same, none of us are different. We may change as people, but if we use the same energy to try and solve different problems, nothing is going to get accomplished. And thats something that i think is lost on a lot of people"

Is Slipknot like Kiss, where you could lose a member and just find somebody else to wear his mask?

Clown: "No. If i left this band, we'd be done. If Joey left this band, we'd be done. All of us, if any of the guys leave.... We are the NINE and there is NO ONE else!"

Is Slipknot Meant to last forever, or do you have to write the end of this story?

Clown: "You nailed it man, i am in more pain than anyone could possibly ever know. I have to find a way to finish this!"

Joey: "I dont think its out last record at all, but theres something seriously going on with this record, thats for sure. Its like Friday the 13th Part IV: the final chapter... Its a climax!"

opet previse lozenja u intervjuima. :/