Slipknot

Guest kArLo

Pet pesama s crvenog albuma, vredno je gledati ih.

Kod nas su svirali sest sa crvenog :),zao mi je sto nije bio Herethic Anthem i Pulse Of The Magotts...

A dobro,debi ih je probio,pa moraju najvise da sviraju sa njega,a sve pesme su kult :)

Pre 3 dana su odlicno oprasili u ITALIJI,stvarno fenomenalan show,za mene je bio vrhunac pre pocetka svirke kad se SID zaleteo i skocio na nas u prve redove,totalno neocekivan i bolestan osecaj tacno me je zakacio u vugla nisam ni stigao ruke da postavim,kasnije je na DUALITY skocio i sa trafo stanice pa ga je masa vratila napred da se vrati na stege...ma stvarno svirka za pamcenje.

Edited by BruceBruce

Preksinoc sam ih video na Graspopu. Odlichno su odradili svirku. Mnogo bolje nego Bg i Zagreb pre dve godine. Lep detalj je shto furaju crvene kombinezone, ali je malo depresivno bilo da se gledaju maska i kombinezon na ofingeru pokojnog Graya.

• 4 weeks later...

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=161288

SLIPKNOT recently completed a three-week European tour that was the band's first run of dates since the death of bassist Paul Gray in May 2010. Singer Corey Taylor, who has been unsure of SLIPKNOT's future since Gray's death, told Artisan News last week that "It's more about trying to figure out what it means to me in this day and age. I mean, I know what the original music means to me; it's something that I will always be proud of. I'm trying to figure out what the next steps are. And without Paul, and the way that the turmoil in the band is right now, it's gonna take some time. The tour went really well that we just did, so that's a step in the right direction. But there's still a lot of things that we've gotta work on before we can run back in and be like, 'OK, let's do another album.' It's like, let's slow down a little bit. It's here if we want it. But if we make the wrong choices for the wrong reasons, then it could all [snaps fingers] go like that, and I don't wanna be a part of that."

SLIPKNOT concluded its three-week European tour on July 10 with a headlining set at England's Sonisphere festival. Taylor said he had a good time. "I did enjoy the show," he said. "The whole tour has been great. Thank you to everyone who came and everyone who participated in the two minutes of silence for Paulie; he would have been so proud."

Drummer Joey Jordison also said earlier this year that SLIPKNOT can carry on "with or without" Taylor.

Taylor, for his part, has been touring with his other band STONE SOUR and has indicated that he would like to return to the studio with that group next.

Sa jedne strane, nikada nisam bio od onih koji ne prihvataju promenu, tj. zamenu u bendu, tako da ne bih kukao sa te strane. Opet, ljudi su se toliko navikli na Korijev glas, ima taj odnos melodije i žestine u glasu koji je došao tek nakon godina pevanja. Mislim da bi neko drugi bio dosta agresivniji u izvođenju vrisaka i svih tih grubljih fazona, a ne znam kako bi se to uklopilo.