Cobalt

Lunar

http://www.metalsucks.net/2014/04/22/cobalt-set-new-record-shortest-break-ever/

To be fair, Cobalt never really broke up — but on March 18, Phil McSorley announced he was leaving the group, and I’m sure I’m not alone in feeling like it just wouldn’t be The ‘Balt without him… especially since Cobalt only has one other member (that would be Erik Wunder, duh). Luckily, barely more than a month later, McSorely has announced via Facebook that the duo have patched things up and are working on new music

pa ja jebote nisam znao

dobro se zavrsilo,jebala ga vojska i tripovanje,nek' ne prdi vise

• 2 months later...

Hello all-

I wanted to post a short update from the Man's Gin camp. I am currently working on new material for the follow-up to Rebellion Hymns. My energies will be focused on the next Cobalt album for the immediate time being, but new Man's Gin material is in the works as well.

That being said- I will be releasing the original, never-before-released Man's Gin EP 'The Rum Demos' this coming August via iTunes. Over the years I have been asked for this recording numerous times, and I want to get it out there for everyone.

I'll also be printing up some new Man's Gin shirts in the near future, so stay tuned, and I'll be updating everyone as I'm getting ready to release 'The Rum Demos'.

The strong survive-

Erik W.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It is with great sadness that I have to announce the following: I will be moving forward with Cobalt without my brother Phil. His recent activities have made it impossible for the two of us to continue on a creative path. We started Cobalt 12 years ago, and our music has carried us through many storms. I am extremely proud of what we have done. But our ideals no longer match, and it is time to keep going. I’ve been working rigorously on the material for ‘Slow Forever’, and I am set to enter the studio in June 2015 to begin tracking. The loss of Phil is a devastating blow, but I can’t let what has happened stop me from completing my work. I am still unclear as to who will be doing the vocals on the album. I have some people in mind. Or I may do them myself. We’ll see. But it is ultimately sad to lose Phil’s relentless presence and savage force. More will be posted as it develops. Thank you to everyone who has supported Cobalt over the years and continues to support the band.

Erik W.

Edited by Talvi

Koliko idiotski tekst, majko moja.

FEMINIZAM! :haha:

"I believe black metal should reject the status quo and continue to explore taboo themes, and that’s exactly why it needs to tackle this last great taboo; equality."

Da, to je baš ono što treba black metal sceni. Bendovi koji će se baviti feminizmom & jednakošću. Kod Ilije na gajbi. U trigerovanim papučama.

• Upvote 4

To.

I onda ovaj majmun koji piše i ozbiljno predlaže da se BM počne baviti tim temama. Koga boli kurac dal ste uvredljivi ili niste, ako ti se ne sviđa slušaj Bajonea i GTFO.

Ubi me ta jebena relativizacija svega i svođenje svake jebene pojave na svijetu na najmanji zajednički imenilac prihvatljiv najširoj masi morona.

• Upvote 1

Manja je frka oko toga što više nije u bendu, nego oko razloga, što govori dosta toga o ljudima.

Kada neko dobije šutkartu zato što nije bio iskreni satanista, publika se nasmeje, napravi foru i nastavi dalje; kada bend promeni logo, jer su, gle, odbacili kompletnu staru ideologiju koja ide protiv osnovnih ljudskih prava, to se prihvata bez pogovora; kada Fil dobije vratima po turu zato što ne priznaje jednakost polova, izbije frka.

A ako ćemo o black metalu, on treba da bude - muzički, konceptualno i tekstualno, stavom - šta god članovi žele. To je individualizam koji je nekada krasio BM. Pa i ako neko greši, neka stoji iza svojih grešaka kasnije, a ne da se, kao neki, pokriva ušima kada ga upitaju o nekadašnjem vrištanju "Satan!" i tvrdi da je to sve bila simbolika pobunjeništva.

Posmatrano kroz Talvijev komentar, to se najbolje vidi.

"bu-hu, on nas je uvredio" stav smešan skroz

Ništa bu-hu, samo potpuno beskompromisno i bez izvinjenja.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...