Death / Grind - noviteti

F4R15

Swedish death metal legends Malfeitor are back!

In an update online, the band wrote that “17 years of waiting is finally over! Malfeitor are finally working on new material for release during 2011!”

Oh man. I know a handful of folks who are going to be fucking psyched for this news. Psyched. And I am psyched. I’ve only heard one album by these dudes, thanks to The Goat, and it was fucking sinister.

“After Malfeitor split in 1994, [benny] Moberg and [Mattias] Parkkila started Blood Mortized as an old-school Swedish death metal band, to recapture a small shade of Tomas Skogsberg’s famous Sunlight sound,” the band writes in a statement. “In 2010, Moberg decided to leave the band and focus on the resuscitation of Malfeitor!”

The band promises that the new shit will be “more intense, faster and brutal,” with “influences mainly com[ing] from big acts as Immolation and Deicide, but the music retains the Swedish influences, it is possible to discern a lot OSSDM in the material. Malfeitor [is] currently looking for labels who are interested in releasing the new material; otherwise the material will be released without a label!”

That’s usually how it works. Either a label releases it, or it is released without a label.

Israel-based old-school death metallers SONNE ADAM will release their debut album, "Transformation", on April 4 via Century Media Records.

The track listing for the CD is as follows:

01. We Who Worship The Black (05:56)

02. I Sing His Words (04:41)

03. Sonne Adam (04:29)

04. Solitude In Death (02:03)

05. Take Me Back To Where I Belong (04:12)

06. Shine (05:51)

07. I Claim My Birth In Blood (03:35)

08. Transformation (05:00)

09. Apocalypse (05:57)

sonneadamcd.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ge8QVB9iwZ8&feature=player_embedded

Elem prevrnuh ja inkriminisani album, očekujte kvalitet manifestovan na EPju razbacan na celom albumu. Jedno ime na koje su me podsećali su naveli i sami u press sheetu - stari Paradise lost! I zaista je ovaj Sonne Adam totalno u starom death doom fazonu ranih devedesetih, to je taj trip koji mi sasvim leži.

Sad se bacam na novi Demonical, UGDM veče.

Tek sad zglavno preslušah novi Necros Christos i Mitochondrion.

Necros Christos je blago razočaranje. Nekako mi je previše Templova i Gejtova, pa me iscrpljuje. TIR mi je mnogo bolji.

Dok je novi Mito oduvao. Čini mi se nekako da su ubacili mnogo više BM elemenata u Parasignosis, i super je ispalo. Vrtim ga kao prost.

Edited by Denny

• 2 weeks later...

Israel-based old-school death metallers SONNE ADAM will release their debut album, "Transformation", on April 4 via Century Media Records.

The track listing for the CD is as follows:

01. We Who Worship The Black (05:56)

02. I Sing His Words (04:41)

03. Sonne Adam (04:29)

04. Solitude In Death (02:03)

05. Take Me Back To Where I Belong (04:12)

06. Shine (05:51)

07. I Claim My Birth In Blood (03:35)

08. Transformation (05:00)

09. Apocalypse (05:57)

sonneadamcd.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ge8QVB9iwZ8&feature=player_embedded

Ima li sto od ovog?