Death / Grind - noviteti

F4R15

Woven-Black-Arteries-cover.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/?mxu5jhjh1pdn194

Kome se sviđa ovo, neka pokuša da nađe Genocide Shrines "Devanation Monumentemples" preko Soulseek-a, manje-više je u istom stilu. Slušam taj EP već nekoliko dana, oduševljen sam. Death Metal po definiciji treba da bude mračna i nenormalna muzika, ali ovaj EP je stvarno nešto posebno. Nadam se da će da snime album uskoro.

Управо кренух да напишем коју о албуму. Нема ни "д" од дет метала. Једва се провуче која деоница, која је опет дум, али са дет основом. И има доста хеви и блуз/хард рок рифова, одсвираних, наравно, у том неком думдет стилу, баш сјајно одрађено. Одличан албум.

pa vorshipuju oni i njih i MA stariji. gglup je ovaj teaser, uvek je bolje slusati celu pesmu i album, jer kontekst je sve.

evo otvorio sam malo pre temu, valjda ce je odobriti uskoro. mislim da ce ti se bas svideti solaze i REVERB :haha:

Imaju 3 albuma i EP, potrazi na arhivama nazive pa skini prvo skini 2007 - Behind The Shadows Lie Madness, pa kreni dalje. meni se svidja jer su atmosfericni.

Edited by Џрк

Encoffination

We are proud to announce that Debemur Morti Productions will be releasing the long-delayed MLP entitled "Elegant Funerals for the Unknown Dead." Previously scheduled to be released by the now-defunct DETEST Records, this MLP will mark the space between "O' Hell, Shine in Thy Whited Speulchres" and our next album, which we will start working on (for SELFMADEGOD) soon.

Here's the press release from Debemur Morti:

"The rotting stench of human decay prevails as deathly duo ENCOFFINATION returns with "Elegant Funerals for the Unknown Dead" - a brand new five-track EP that follows the trail of death travelled on 2011 full-length "O' Hell, Shine in Thy Whited Sepulchres". A suffocating, abysmal journey further downwards into the bottomless abyss, this guttural, lo-fi EP is certainly not for those fixated with crystalline productions and/or catchy hooks; to the contrary, it is crafted solely for those obsessed by death. Slow, tortured, decrepit extreme death/doom infused with sickness, this vinyl-only release crawls from the coffin with brooding, ominous intent. As funeral bells chime for the dearly departed, no living thing can withstand the relentless onslaught of death, the onset of decay, the insatiable call of the crypt. Death is an expression of human frailty in its purest form and ENCOFFINATION personifies this lore of death - never more so than on "Elegant Funerals for the Unknown Dead"."

45RPM 12" MLP AT PRESS NOW! September/October release.

558312_406925042690842_998583406_n.jpg

dzisas,ne skontah ovo da treba d' izidje