Death / Grind - noviteti

F4R15

sad sam izvalio da je ovo u stvari izmenjena (preview) verzija ove stvari:

što je bend i napisao na svojoj stranici:

It is an old song but a new version. We didn't want to give away the album. The newer songs vary between 10 and 25 minutes. You should hear the whole thing. From the record. This is just a little preview to give for you until the record is out."

"Just a few of more months to go. Hang in there."

" intro and 5 songs / around 55 minutes

Horrendous

Hearken this warning note...we have completed the mixing and mastering of our new album, and it has been sent to the label. The album will be called "Ecdysis," and it has been in the making for almost 3 years at this point. We can't even begin to describe the amount of work that has gone into this opus. However, we are going to immediately pleasure you and stream a new track on Friday. Official album release is October.

Also, copies of the Sweet Blasphemies re-release (new art, bonus track, CD and vinyl) are arriving this week. You can order from us: [email protected]

We hope all of this news is exciting. Feel free to help pass the time by giving yourself the chills.

http://darkdescentre...lbum/the-chills

IDEMO

i dajte ovu novu stvar što danas treba da izađe

Edited by Јарослав

Dobio sam danas od Dark Descent-a jos jednu pesmu, Monarch se zove, i ne znam sta da mislim. Jedino sto znam je da nisam odusevljen - cak je malo reci da nisam odusevljen, ali ne usudjem se jos da kazem ni da je sranje. Bas su me zatekli sa ovom muzikom. Na Monarch nema blast bitova, duplih basova, vokali su drugaciji, losiji nekako, cudno je ovo jako. A i ova Nepenthe je istripovana maksimalno. Strepim, bas strepim da ce ovo da bude opasno razocarenje.

Evo i intervjua koji sam nedavno uradio sa njima za moj webzine, ako nekoga interesuje:

http://towardstheinevitable.com/horrendous-interview-2014/