Into Eternity

Apeiron

Bili su sjajni sinoc!

Posle svirke smo pricali sa njima, koje face, slusaju sve sam progressive. Da ne govorim o tome da im je svima omiljeni bend Nevermore biggrin.gif

Recimo da sam se i ja odusevila pesmom Splintered visions ali sam zakasnila na svirku pa ne cuh tu pesmu icon_cry.gif

U svakom slucaju bili su strava. Za Kataklyzm mogu samo da kazem da su bubnjevi razneli salu. Neverovatno dobar zvuk!

• 1 year later...

INTO ETERNITY To Record Upcoming Album With Original Drummer

2006-03-09 15:15:30

INTO ETERNITY guitarist/vocalist Tim Roth has issued BW&BK the following update:

"Hi everyone. The new album is still underway for us. Right now we are looking at 11 songs for the new album. Each song is a bit more compact compared to what we usually have done in the past. Seven of the songs clock in at just over three minutes. I thought it would be different to try to fit in multiple time changes and riffs/solos in a shorter time frame. I know I have a low attention span when it comes to long songs, movies or whatever the case may be, so it is a small change for us. Every song is going to still have a lot going on, so our style will still be intact. Now on to the main reason for this update. Into Eternity would like to welcome back our original drummer Jim Austin, who will be playing on our new record. Everybody is familiar with Jim's drumming style from our albums Into Eternity (2000), Dead Or Dreaming (2001) and Buried In Oblivion (2004). We are all happy that Jim is willing to help us out with this new record. Before we get to far ahead of ourselves, we should point out that this arrangement is just for the recording of the album. Jim has a good job now that we wouldn't want him to lose. I think that this will be a good step for us and it will help maintain our sound that we have crafted for almost 10 years now."

icon_rockdevil.gificon_rockdevil.gif

• 2 months later...

Canada's technical metallers INTO ETERNITY are currently hard at work recording the follow-up to 2004's "Buried In Oblivion". Guitarist and mainman Tim Roth said, "This week Jim (Austin) finished tracking drums on six songs, and I'll start recording all the guitar parts Thursday. Hopefully I'll be done this weekend as we start recording Troy's bass on Monday and are shooting to get to vocals recorded by next weekend. All signs point towards an early fall release, if all goes well. I'd also like to say that the New England Metal And Hardcore Festival went great, and we got some great photos from that trip, check them and our photos with DRAGONFORCE out here. We also posted photos from our sold-out hometown show there as well. That'll have to tide you guys over until we get back on the road. See all of you later this year!"

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...