Dubstep

suicide

novi pravac . josh uvek underground u velikoj meri, nadam se da ce i ostati tako (npr. ne otvaranjem ovakvog topika na ovom forumu) ..

pocheo sam da ga slusham pre dve godine, kada sam lutao po raznolikim zvucima elektronike, pochevshi od hip-hopa, koji je smorio za sva vremena ..

zainteresovao sam se za dubstep preko novosadskog foruma, i teme koja se zove dubstep ..

uradjeno je tek nekoliko postova (taj forum sam redovno posecivao zbog raznih razloga) kada sam naleteo na neke mikseve i informacije gde i kako da chujem, vidim, prochitam i razumem tu vrstu muzike . krenuo sam preko wikipedie do radio stanica, gde sam se zaista pocheo zaljubljivati u zvuk, i evo sve do sada, vrlo upoznat sa samim zvukom i pravcem (pod-pravcima) veoma zadovoljan (pogotovo kada sam high) .. muzika mozhe, a i ne mora da se svrsta medju hip-hop, grime, reagge i njima slichne pravce .. mada realno, dubstep je proizashao iz UK Garage/Grime zvuka . nadjite, chujte, postujte mishljenje, pa mozhda i zazhivi tema .. e a ovo je moderatorima, koji su mi proshli topik onemogucili da se otvori - ovo je drugi topik napravljen od strane mene i moje tastature, pa vi probajte i ovaj da ne pustite na videlo .

nije bas dubstep cist, ali moze da prodje, covek je ipak kvlt, super mu je ovaj album nikako da smori

Scorn - Stealth

adn88.jpg

15 years since his début and 5 since his last studio album: Mick Harris breaks the silence and delivers with "Stealth" one of his most massive works so far. Staying faithful to his trademark sound, this corner-stone of a musician, constantly redefining the boundaries of electronic music, delivers here 8 salvoes of monumental bass, sparse dry beats and deep drones. Let it be heard: Scorn is back.

Tracklist:

1. Stripped Back Hinge

2. Rove

3. Glugged

4. Running Rig

5. Snag

6. The Palomar

7. Enough To Hold Bottom

8. 1.75 TC

Few musician can boast such a prolific and influential catalog as Mick Harris. Not only has his main project, Scorn, been re-defining and expanding the scope of electronic music and dub, but Harris's discography, featuring literally hundreds of releases, spawns from his début as the original drummer of Napalm Death to a founding member of Painkiller (with Bill Laswell and John Zorn) as well as such seminal projects as the ambient Lull, the drum'n'bass of Quoit or his participation to Extreme Noise Terror. To cut a long story short, (electronic) music wouldn't be the same if this Birmingham-based musician wasn't there.

Fifteen years after Scorn's début, and five whole years after his latest studio album, it is a transformed Mick Harris (noticeably by his come-back to his drum set) that deliver "Stealth", Scorn's 13th full length studio album. And while music has evolved a lot since 1992's "Vae Solis", Scorn has stayed true to his trademark sound. Downtempo, illbient, dubstep have come and gone, but Scorn remains the epitome of minimal, dry beats, wall-of-sound unequalled basses and deep, mesmerizing drones.

Not only a massive, bodily experience, Scorn's monumental tracks (which have proved over the years to provide for unforgettable live sets) impress by their focus and efficiency. Keeping only the bare minimum of what defines dub, Scorn drives these few elements (sparse beats, echoes, and most of all, bass) to their extreme. A godfather of the current come-back of slow, heavy basses in club music, Scorn's method still stand out with its towering, dark and minimal approach. "Stealth" is no exception. Spacious in its execution, oppressive, humongous in its outcome; let it be heard: Scorn is back.

Mastered at Dubplates & Mastering, Berlin.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NXVFKLSS

---------------------

hajde bacite neke preporuke za grime, tu sam neupucen skroz, i preporucite mi neki album od Benga-e

Official music video to 2007's undisputed Dubstep anthem, Benga & Coki's 'Night'.

Night..

..was the first dubstep track to be represented on the BBC Radio 1 daytime playlist

..was named as 'one of the biggest tracks of the year' by Music Week

..was voted Track of The Year 2007 by Radio 1's Gilles Peterson and his listeners

znachi kakva smejurija od pesme xD

ima na demonoidu ovo:

Nero - This Way / Bad Trip (AF006) [2008/MP3/320]

Tracklisting:

1. This Way (6:22)

2. Bad Trip (6:15)

[bBK029] Nero - Act Like You Know

Info

Artist: Nero

Album: Act Like You Know

Label: Breakbeat Kaos

Catalog#: BBK029