Amon Amarth

Empty

Swedish Viking death metal heroes AMON AMARTH have entered Fascination Street studios in Örebro, Sweden to begin recording their sixth full-length album. The band will record all through May until June 14 with producer Jens Bogren. There will be frequent updates with pictures from the recordings on their homepage, www.amonamarth.com. The as-yet-untitled CD is scheduled for release in September via Metal Blade Records.

septembar kazes a

znaci bice vec negde oko jula u prometu icon_mrgreen.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

AMON AMARTH Begin Mixing New Album

Swedish Viking death metal heroes AMON AMARTH recenttly entered Fascination Street studios in Örebro, Sweden to begin recording their sixth full-length album. The group will record and mix all through May until June 14 with producer Jens Bogren. The as-yet-untitled CD is scheduled for release in September via Metal Blade Records.

Commented the band: "Finally after five very long — but productive — weeks all recording is done and today we started mixing the album. Nine tracks have been successfully recorded — no thanks to the huge ammount of alcohol consumed, but nonetheless successfully — and we can now reveal some of the titles: 'Valhall Awaits Me', 'Hermod’s Ride To Hel (Loke’s Trechery Part I)' and 'Runes To My Memory'. More titles will be revealed shortly."

• 2 weeks later...

Swedish Viking death metal heroes AMON AMARTH have set "With Oden On Our Side" as the title of their sixth full-length album, due in September via Metal Blade Records. The CD was recorded at Fascination Street studios in Örebro, Sweden with producer Jens Bogren.

"With Oden On Our Side" track listing:

01. Valhall Awaits Me

02. Runes To My Memory

03. Asator

04. Hermod's Ride To Hel – Lokes Treachery Part 1

05. Gods Of War Arise

06. With Oden On Our Side

07. Cry Of The Black Birds

08. Under The Northern Star

09. Prediction Of Warfare

• 1 month later...