Metallica

lemmy sixx

Mastejn je svoje komplekse da mora da bude bolji od Mjetlica preneo na fanove.

Razlika izmedju ta dva benda je u tome sto je mjetalika uvek furala svoj fazon,ljudi se zajebavali,a ovaj se iz zavisti stalno trudio da bude iznad,da ima bolje plasirane pesme na listama od mjetalike,da mu se albumi bolje kotiraju od mjetalikinih i bolje prodaju,a nikada u tome nije uspeo.I uvek menjao clanove kad vise nisu hteli u potpunosti da ga prate.

I bas zbog toga ce Metalika uvek biti veca i popularnija,a ostalo je stvar ukusa kome se koji bend vise dopada i koji albumi.

Former RAMONES Bassist Says He Was 'Approached About Joining METALLICA' Twice

Former RAMONES bassist C.J Ramone says that he was invited to audition for METALLICA on two separate occasions but turned down the opportunity to join the San Francisco Bay Area-based metal giants.

The bassist, whose real name is Christopher Ward, said he was "honored" to be asked to try out for METALLICA but he could not join as his son had just been diagnosed with autism. He told The Great Southern Brainfart, "I was approached about joining METALLICA not once but twice. When Jason [Newsted] first left the band [in 2001] they approached me. A while had gone by and they were having a hard time finding someone, so they approached me again. At the time my son had been diagnosed with autism and there was just no way I could leave him."

He continued, "Johnny [Ramone] was actually the one who hooked me up with the audition because he was friends with [METALLICA guitarist] Kirk Hammett. I talked to my son's doctor and explained the opportunity and that I could bring my family out on the road and even hire a nurse. The doctor just told me that my son needed to wake up in the same place every day, he needs to have meals at the same time every day and he needs to go to school everyday and be around other kids. He said that anything other than that could be a detriment."

He added, "I was honored that they asked me but there was just no way I could do it. The beautiful part about it all is that now my son is in regular classes at school. He's on the high honor roll and he's even starting his own band now with a couple of friends of his. The change in him from when he was a kid is amazing. I'm not taking credit for it all. There were a lot of people who helped him along the way. If I had not been here, I don't know that the outcome would have been as good and that totally justifies my decision.

"I have no regrets.

"It would've been great to play with METALLICA after being in the RAMONES. Jesus, that would be just like a too-perfect life [laughs]."

C.J Ramone joined the seminal punk band RAMONES in 1989 to replace longtime player Dee Dee Ramone before leaving again in 1996.

Шта год да су ова два бенда радила, Металлица би то урадила боље од Мегадетха.

Правили су бољи треш, бољи комерцијални рок/метал, кад су одлучили да сниме одвратан албум снимили су одвартнији албум од Риска.

закључак:

МЕТАЛИИИИИИИИИИИИИИИКААААААААААААААААААА! :rockdevil:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Tacno, mada nisam ni mislio na ove konkretne snimke, vec na samo snimanje albuma koje je bas detaljno prikazano na A Year...

edit: Vise ni ne znam sta je na kraju bilo sa te moje kasete, nekome sam je dao da pogleda i to je bilo to...

Edited by Descender