Metallica

lemmy sixx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Zeleni primjerak RTL kod mog pajde u kolekciji.Gugl kaže "...za fransusko tržište,tiraž 400 komada".

41120240259238976748310.jpg

Vau, Black Sabbath i Ride The Lightning u vinilu. Do Hellera je ipaik bilo lkše doći jer je domaći bend, a šta je ovo na omotu Ride The Lightning.

Edited by So What!
  • Upvote 1

Vau, Black Sabbath i Ride The Lightning u vinilu. Do Hellera je ipaik bilo lkše doći jer je domaći bend, a šta je ovo na omotu Ride The Lightning.

Kako je došao do zeleng RTL to je teško znati.Ima nekoliko verzija priče,sve zavisi koliko i čime je odvaljen.80-ih nije bilo teško doći do domaćih izdanja.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Despite the recent talks of a new album and 3D movie, Metallica’s James Hetfield has officially announced that Metallica, the world’s biggest heavy metal band, has called it quits. In an official statement from Hetfield on behalf of the entire group, Hetfield revealed the factors that contributed to this surprising decision: "We’ve been doing this for 30 years. At a certain point, we all realized we wanted to explore new territories musically. The project with Lou Reed [”Lulu”] seemed to awaken a desire to move onto new musical horizons. It’s come to that time; we can’t be Metallica anymore. But fear not, you’ll be hearing new music from each of us in the future." Plans for said musical projects from each band member remain speculative; however, each member of Metallica has announced tentative plans for what’s in store for them musically in the coming months.

Hetfield, admittedly inspired by his onstage reunion with former Metallica guitarist, Dave Mustaine, has expressed desire to start a new group with the Megadeth frontman. Commenting on this, Dave Mustaine says, "I’ll have to think about it." No word yet on who would fill in the bass and drum slots. Hetfield has admitted to having a strong respect for keyboardist **** from Children of Bodom, which could be a possibility.

Lars Ulrich, when asked what he plans to do, expressed desires to work alongside Marylin Manson. "I’ve been drawn more to the artistic side of heavy metal - with a guy like Manson, I think I’ll be satisfied artistically. We’ve gotten together a few times and thrown some ideas around."

Bassist Robert Trujillo has issued some rather undiplomatic statements, calling Lars a "tool" and Hetfield a "control freak." Trujillo plans on returning to his previous band, Suicidal Tendencies.

This news comes as a surprise to fans eager to hear the follow up to their 2008 return-to-form album, "Death Magnetic." Although the ill-fated album with the Velvet Underground’s Lou Reed seemed to foreshadow a mid-life crisis for the metal giants.

However, Lou Reed still remains in the Metallica circle; it is rumored that Metallica lead guitarist, Kirk Hammet, will team up with Reed for a concept album that explores the dynamic range of his favorite electric guitar effect- the wah pedal. "The wah pedal is pure expression, much like Lou Reed’s voice. Everything on the album - percussion, vocals, guitars, bass - will go through a wah pedal."

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Despite the recent talks of a new album and 3D movie, Metallica’s James Hetfield has officially announced that Metallica, the world’s biggest heavy metal band, has called it quits. In an official statement from Hetfield on behalf of the entire group, Hetfield revealed the factors that contributed to this surprising decision: "We’ve been doing this for 30 years. At a certain point, we all realized we wanted to explore new territories musically. The project with Lou Reed [”Lulu”] seemed to awaken a desire to move onto new musical horizons. It’s come to that time; we can’t be Metallica anymore. But fear not, you’ll be hearing new music from each of us in the future." Plans for said musical projects from each band member remain speculative; however, each member of Metallica has announced tentative plans for what’s in store for them musically in the coming months.

Hetfield, admittedly inspired by his onstage reunion with former Metallica guitarist, Dave Mustaine, has expressed desire to start a new group with the Megadeth frontman. Commenting on this, Dave Mustaine says, "I’ll have to think about it." No word yet on who would fill in the bass and drum slots. Hetfield has admitted to having a strong respect for keyboardist **** from Children of Bodom, which could be a possibility.

Lars Ulrich, when asked what he plans to do, expressed desires to work alongside Marylin Manson. "I’ve been drawn more to the artistic side of heavy metal - with a guy like Manson, I think I’ll be satisfied artistically. We’ve gotten together a few times and thrown some ideas around."

Bassist Robert Trujillo has issued some rather undiplomatic statements, calling Lars a "tool" and Hetfield a "control freak." Trujillo plans on returning to his previous band, Suicidal Tendencies.

This news comes as a surprise to fans eager to hear the follow up to their 2008 return-to-form album, "Death Magnetic." Although the ill-fated album with the Velvet Underground’s Lou Reed seemed to foreshadow a mid-life crisis for the metal giants.

However, Lou Reed still remains in the Metallica circle; it is rumored that Metallica lead guitarist, Kirk Hammet, will team up with Reed for a concept album that explores the dynamic range of his favorite electric guitar effect- the wah pedal. "The wah pedal is pure expression, much like Lou Reed’s voice. Everything on the album - percussion, vocals, guitars, bass - will go through a wah pedal."

Gde si ovo procitao?

• Upvote 1

Iz Tešnja dolazi cijela autobus od nekih tridesetak ljudi, među njima sam i ja. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

A da se uključim u vječnu raspravu da li su se prodali ili ne?

Pa dobar dio nekadašnjih hardcore bendove su se na nekki način prodali, ali je Metallica platila najveći ceh. Uglavnom lično meni kao i većini zapravo jedino nije sjeo album St. Anger mada sam i ja potajno slušao pokoju pjesmu, 'Unnamed Feeling' npr.

Uglavnom što se tiče Load/ReLoad albuma, radi se odva odlična hard rock/metal albuma. Pa znate li vi samo koliko se ljudi zakačilo na Metallicu zbog ta dva albuma. Ja ne znam da li postoji bolja balada od 'Unforgiven 2', a ima tu masa stvari koje otkidaju. I lično veoma volim ta dva albuma, a ne shvatam ljudi ko očekuju da nečiji zvuk neće sazrijeti ili evoluirati s godinama. Pa i sam Mustaine je u tom periodu sa Megadethom objavio 'Cryptic Writings' na kojem se nalazi pjesma 'Trust' koja nije ništa puno različitija od pjesama sa ova dva albuma. Uglavno dosta ih se nakačilo na Megadeth preko Cryptic Writingsa.

A za kraj svi koji mrze Death Megnetic su jednostavno iskompleksirani nekim glupostima. Pa to je fenomenalan metal album za kojeg sam siguran da će se u njega kleti za jedno 20 godina. A svima koji mrze ovaj album, poručujem da ponovo poslušaju ovaj masakr:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HukRxMuVcvw

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Ja ne znam da li postoji bolja balada od 'Unforgiven 2'

Samo od istog izvođača bar 3, Fade to Black, Unforgiven (1) i Nothing Else Matters. :mrgreen:

Anyway, pozdrav za ekipu iz Tešnja, znam da vas redovno ima na koncertima u BGu, ili bar vaše zastave. :haha::pivopije:

• Upvote 2

Samo od istog izvođača bar 3, Fade to Black, Unforgiven (1) i Nothing Else Matters. :mrgreen:

Anyway, pozdrav za ekipu iz Tešnja, znam da vas redovno ima na koncertima u BGu, ili bar vaše zastave. :haha::pivopije:

Pa to je stvar ličnog ukusa, mada volim sve te nabrojane pjesme. Za svaku sam nekako posebno vezan kao i za Welcome Home, Mamma Said itd... Ali nijedna od nabrojanih me lično ne dirne kao ta.

A jedan doakz više da muzika ujedinjuje svijet je i baš ta tešanjska ekipa koja doalzi na koncerte u Beograd. Uglavnom, proslavili su kada je na koncertu ZZ Topa u Beogradu kada je Billy uzeo transparent i pročitao Tešanj te je mislio da svira ustavi u Tešnju te je više puta ponovio 'Thank you, Tešanj'. Uglavnom dolazim da vidim malo grad, prvi put, i da naravno da vidim spektakl. Inače veliki pozdrav i tebi! :rockdevil::pivopije:

@biohazard

A hoćeš li reći da nisu? Novije, MTV, generacije svakako su se ložile na taj album, a kasnije su počele slušati Megadeth. Isto vrijedi i za Kreator, niko niej rekao da nisu imali veliku pbuliku, ali su privukli mlađe generacije baš sa albumom Violent Revolution.

Edited by So What!
  • Downvote 4

Pa ok, MTV generacije su se lozile na Cryptic, ali ne verujem da je on bilo kome sluzio kao 'uvod u thrash metal'.

Sad jebiga, ja pod megadeth "fana" ubrajam uglavnom nekoga ko voli zvuk sa prvih par albuma. A tog nekog, najverovatnije, boli uvo za novije Megadethove radove.

Sa Violent Revolutionom je druga stvar, posto je to thrash metal album i ne razlikuje se puno (po zvuku, dakle po ciljnoj grupi) od ovih iz Kreatorovog zlatnog perioda.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5